Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

Thank you for the great review!!
Old 02-19-2024, 09:36 AM
Mm24z06
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by KoonsTysonsChevy

Hello everyone,

My name is Craig Benner and I work for Koons of Tyson's Corner in Vienna Va. We are proud to be a supporting vendor on the Corvette Forum. We maybe new to this forum, but not new to the forums in general. We currently run a program at our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram store for aggressive pricing and sponsor several of those forums as well . We would like to continue that with our Chevy Store.

We currently have 4 C8s available to order at MSRP. It can be ordered however you like (builds are contingent on factory constraints) as these are fresh orders. We are selling at MSRP (899 processing fee is already included in the MSRP) plus fees (your states tax and tags). No games, no gimmicks, no hassle. You can pay cash, provide your own financing, or we can do it for you with one of our top rated banks. We require a 1000 deposit to proceed with an order and current average wait time is 8-10 weeks.

Please email builds to; koonsgroupbuy@koons.com, with the subject C8 at MSRP and we can build it out and get back to you with pricing.

Our goal is to become a top Corvette dealer and we need your help to do it. On that note, lets go!!!

Craig Benner
Online Forum Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
do you have a direct email? Can you pm ?
Old 03-05-2024, 06:20 PM
sumapathi
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't believe how you crucify Koons for a one time $899 doc fee, when registering a new z06 in Virginia will mean the state and county will rape you for 6k to 8k a year, this is after the 6k to 10k sales tax when you first buy the car, every year they will happily present you with a bill for the 6k to 8k, if you don't pay, they send to collections, also they don't advertises this when you move to the state.... real upfront they are..…. when it comes to taxes, people just like to pay up and forget about it I guess...…

Quick Reply: Koons of Tysons Chevy C8 at MSRP available