Koons Black Friday Door Buster

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2023, 05:15 PM
KoonsTysonsChevy
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Koons Black Friday Door Buster

GREAT NEWS!!!

The GM is ramping up the discount. From now until the end of the month (11/30/23), we will be offering $1000 off MSRP on factory order Corvettes. Now that $1000 off also include the current discount we are offering which basically comes out to 1,899 off of MSRP!!!

So to recap, Koons of Tyson's Corner is offing 1,899 off of MSRP on factory order Corvettes from now until the end of the month.

MSRP - 1,899 plus fees (your states tax and tags). No games, no gimmicks, no hassle. You can pay cash, provide your own financing, or we can do it for you with one of our top rated banks. We require a 1000 deposit to proceed with an order and current average wait time is 8-10 weeks.

Please note; This offer is for the C8s only (LT 1,2,3) (Z06 does not qualify).

Please email builds to; koonsgroupbuy@koons.com, with the subjectKoons C8 Black Fridayand we can build it out and get back to you with pricing.

Our goal is to become a top Corvette dealer and we need your help to do it. On that note, lets go!!!

Craig Benner
Online Forum Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
The following 5 users liked this post by KoonsTysonsChevy:
CACTI 1 (11-21-2023), curtis k taing (02-21-2024), gkvetteuno (12-04-2023), kevinprimetime (11-17-2023), shkr (11-17-2023)
Old 11-16-2023, 06:47 PM
Corvettefanlions
Heel & Toe

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

And this is how you do it, other dealers need to take notes. I’d rather sell 20 corvettes at 1k off then sell 5 at msrp.

im going to pass this along for you, I hope you guys get a ton of deals.
The following users liked this post:
KoonsTysonsChevy (11-17-2023)
Old 11-17-2023, 09:23 AM
KoonsTysonsChevy

Originally Posted by Corvettefanlions
And this is how you do it, other dealers need to take notes. I’d rather sell 20 corvettes at 1k off then sell 5 at msrp.

im going to pass this along for you, I hope you guys get a ton of deals.
Thank you for sharing our post and information.
Old 11-17-2023, 06:08 PM
Zero_Cyrus
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called Koons of Tyson's Corner (2000 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna, VA 22182) today (11/17/2024) on (866) 618-2239 and try to verify this information, because I think the deal and waiting time sound really nice.

Here is the information I got: 1. Craig Benner works for Jeep Sale not for Chevrolet Sale. 2. There is no discount for Corvettee (Although I found black friday deal on their website).

Please correct me if my information is wrong, with reasonable explanation and
a method to verify this information. I mean I got this from just one call without any other information, which may not be totally correct.
Old 11-17-2023, 07:22 PM
JCtx
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvettefanlions
I’d rather sell 20 corvettes at 1k off then sell 5 at msrp.
That's the smart way to do business. And same approach with parts: Much better to sell 10 times more parts for 20% off, especially when you don't have to inventory anything (and paid in advance). Hey, you should do fine with that business approach.
KoonsTysonsChevy (11-30-2023)
Old 11-17-2023, 07:29 PM
*89x2*
Team Owner

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,080 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero_Cyrus
I called Koons of Tyson's Corner (2000 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna, VA 22182) today (11/17/2024) on (866) 618-2239 and try to verify this information, because I think the deal and waiting time sound really nice.

Here is the information I got: 1. Craig Benner works for Jeep Sale not for Chevrolet Sale. 2. There is no discount for Corvettee (Although I found black friday deal on their website).

a method to verify this information. I mean I got this from just one call without any other information, which may not be totally correct.

Craig posted the info, so kinda seems your questioning is wrong.

The $1,000 off MSRP is their deal. The other $899 is from their exorbitant dealer doc fees which I’m glad to see were waived. But that’s technically NOT off MSRP. Doc fees are crap fees dealers “can/may” charge, and if they reduced the MSRP by $899, it’s to absorb those fees.

Looks like the best deal on C8s right now. This dealer is 20 minutes from IAD and DCA airports. Easy trip to get your car once it arrives. Good luck.
The following 2 users liked this post by *89x2*:
1__more (11-17-2023), KoonsTysonsChevy (11-30-2023)
Old 11-17-2023, 09:37 PM
BEECHFRONT
Racer

Received 75 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero_Cyrus

They are legit but you have to go through the proper channels to get the deal, dont call Please email builds to; koonsgroupbuy@koons.com, with the subjectKoons C8 Black Fridayand we can build it out and get back to you with pricing.
Old 11-17-2023, 11:35 PM
Zero_Cyrus
Cruising

Originally Posted by *89x2*
Craig posted the info, so kinda seems your questioning is wrong.

The $1,000 off MSRP is their deal. The other $899 is from their exorbitant dealer doc fees which I’m glad to see were waived. But that’s technically NOT off MSRP. Doc fees are crap fees dealers “can/may” charge, and if they reduced the MSRP by $899, it’s to absorb those fees.

Looks like the best deal on C8s right now. This dealer is 20 minutes from IAD and DCA airports. Easy trip to get your car once it arrives. Good luck.
Thank you for your answer and explanation. I will ask again on Monday about the corrected discount.
Old 11-17-2023, 11:37 PM
Zero_Cyrus
Cruising

Originally Posted by BEECHFRONT
They are legit but you have to go through the proper channels to get the deal, dont call Please email builds to; koonsgroupbuy@koons.com, with the subjectKoons C8 Black Fridayand we can build it out and get back to you with pricing.
Thank you for your information. I will try it. ^_^
Old 11-18-2023, 06:20 PM
NORTY
Race Director

Received 393 Likes on 247 Posts

Koons was sold to Ashbury Automotive?

Either way, this is a step in the right direction, IF you want to go with the big players. (C & MM)

Good luck with your promo.
Old 11-20-2023, 02:45 AM
JCtx
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 71 Posts

There are almost no private dealerships left. They're being gobbled up by corporations, and left with the same name (or an ubiquitous one, with the city name), so few notice what's happening... until it's time to consider them. Ha ha. And it started with luxury brands, but it's everything now. Buying a car is an awful experience where I live.
Old 11-30-2023, 07:33 PM
Cayman
Intermediate

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Default I've email 3 times...

I emailed to the address with the information of my build, both the link from chevrolet.com and by taking a screen shot of the build detailed in the summary. The reply back to me was not a price, but a request to provide contact information, such as my email address (????), name, address, mobile. I didn't hear back and after 2 days, asked for an update. No reply. Not the best customer experience...
Old 11-30-2023, 08:12 PM
KoonsTysonsChevy

Since we have posted this promo, the email inbox blew up (in a good way) keep em coming! We are answering everything and building everything as quickly as possible. I spoke to the GM and GSM for our Chevy department, and we are going to extend this for as long as we have allocation. We still have a limited amount of allocation left for the C8s. We will continue to do the deal until the allotment is full. So this is an official post of extending the 1,899 off of MSPR deal until we are out of availability!

Because the Ordering Manager is getting overwhelmed (in a good way) with emails and builds, the new process will be;

1) Go to chevrolet.com, build out ideal vehicle. It will show what the MSRP is for the build, at which you would subtract the 1,899 off of that MSRP on the website. The pricing on the website is currently the same as our system. (https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config)
2) If you are content with that pricing, please email the PDF, name, address to where the vehicle will be registered at, email address and phone number to Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the subject line Koons C8 Black Friday .
3) We will confirm the build, send you a deposit link and place the order to lock in.

This will help cut back on the back and forth and get builds in quicker. The pricing on the website is currently what we see in our system.
Old 11-30-2023, 09:01 PM
FLC6
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by KoonsTysonsChevy
GREAT NEWS!!!
Craig Benner
Online Forum Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
NOT such great news Craig. By the look of the responses you guys dropped the ball BIG TIME on this. If I were anyone readying this. Go elsewhere to buy your next car.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:39 AM
WMallocation
Instructor

Received 68 Likes on 54 Posts

Is this still going on? Am I reading correctly, if MSRP is 71899 you guys are selling for 70k plus ttl? If so I'm interested in ordering
Old 12-06-2023, 12:18 PM
KoonsTysonsChevy

Yes this is still going on as we have available allocation. If you go to https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config, build out your ideal corvette. Whatever you see as far as the price off of the website, subtract 1,899. If that pricing works for you, please email the PDF, name, address to where the vehicle will be registered at, email address and phone number to Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the subject line Koons C8 Black Friday .

We will confirm the build, send you a deposit link and place the order to lock in.
Old 12-11-2023, 03:00 PM
KoonsTysonsChevy

We still have some available allocation left for this deal. Again, we will be doing this deal until allocation is filled. The sooner you are ready to order the better!

Get notified of new replies

To Koons Black Friday Door Buster

Old 12-19-2023, 12:13 PM
KoonsTysonsChevy

Just a few more available allocation left for this deal. Get in while you still can!
Old 01-17-2024, 07:21 PM
Zero_Cyrus
Cruising

Originally Posted by KoonsTysonsChevy
Just a few more available allocation left for this deal. Get in while you still can!
Just checking. I live in California. Can I purchase from you? Thank you.
Old 01-18-2024, 08:50 AM
KoonsTysonsChevy

Unfortunately we can not sell to CA or MA.

Quick Reply: Koons Black Friday Door Buster