Sponsored by: Vibe Motorsports

How Is This For A Guess

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2022, 04:29 PM
RonnieC6Z
Drifting

Received 768 Likes on 230 Posts

Default How Is This For A Guess

This is just a thought. After the Z06 I see Chevy introducing just two more Corvette C8 models. The first one will be a standard hybrid using the current Stingray motor and adding twin turbochargers. This may be called the Grand Sport E Ray or the E Ray Grand Sport. It would be the wide body from the Z06. Then, the last model would be a fully electric plug in 1000 HP named, are you ready for this: ZoRa 1. Just a thought. I would be totally stoked for a twin turbo V8 hybrid, (such as the McLaren P1) no matter what it would be called. But a fully electric is not for me.
Old 07-19-2022, 05:14 PM
msm859
Melting Slicks

Received 999 Likes on 577 Posts

Originally Posted by RonnieC6Z
This is just a thought. After the Z06 I see Chevy introducing just two more Corvette C8 models. The first one will be a standard hybrid using the current Stingray motor and adding twin turbochargers. This may be called the Grand Sport E Ray or the E Ray Grand Sport. It would be the wide body from the Z06. Then, the last model would be a fully electric plug in 1000 HP named, are you ready for this: ZoRa 1. Just a thought. I would be totally stoked for a twin turbo V8 hybrid, (such as the McLaren P1) no matter what it would be called. But a fully electric is not for me.
That would not be my guess. I would guess the ERay/GS will be the Stingray with twin electric motors up front. Next would be the ZR1 which will be the Z06 with the ERay front electric powertrains. The Zora could add twin turbos to the ZR1 and higher hp electric motors for the crazy last hurrah to ICE.
The following users liked this post:
plake (07-19-2022)
Old 07-21-2022, 11:59 AM
CDNZR
Drifting

Received 409 Likes on 256 Posts

^^^ Plus a last C8 variant will be the all electric Eray perhaps? I think we will see an all electric C8 to transition to the new C9 EV. IF not, then we may see the C9 sooner then I think maybe 2028?
She can't hold off on not getting an EV Vette to the market asap?

Get notified of new replies

To How Is This For A Guess

Quick Reply: How Is This For A Guess