Motortrend Eray article 12/8

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2023, 07:36 PM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,766 Likes on 6,724 Posts

Originally Posted by /Bear/
No, I don't have all the same test equipment, and I don't even know what you're talking about... "accurate 3's"?

But I clearly think there's room for me to do my own ERay reviews and car comparisons in my own way or I wouldn't have built a new website dedicated almost entirely to that purpose!

No question, reviews are perfect being an owner. Better than what "Pro's write" living with the car for only a few hours. My issue with 3's is 3 is just below # and didn't check my post!
The following users liked this post:
/Bear/ (12-13-2023)
Old 12-13-2023, 07:01 AM
/Bear/
Drifting

Received 1,596 Likes on 790 Posts
Unmodified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist

Originally Posted by JerryU
No question, reviews are perfect being an owner. Better than what "Pro's write" living with the car for only a few hours. My issue with 3's is 3 is just below # and didn't check my post!
Thanks, @JerryU When I looked at this thread again later, I realized you meant #'s. I don't usually type it that way, so it wasn't immediately apparent.

I have a Dragy, so I do have the ability to measure speed over distance very accurately for my ERay testing and comparisons — to within a foot and a thousandth of a second, I believe... about as good as a drag strip.

Additionally, I've been invited to an airstrip next summer for an event where I should be able to test/race against all kinds of cars, including C8Z06, Lambo, Ferrari, etc.
The following 2 users liked this post by /Bear/:
JerryU (12-13-2023), Paws (12-13-2023)

Quick Reply: Motortrend Eray article 12/8