Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Rims?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 07:09 AM
Corvette03051
Melting Slicks

Received 457 Likes on 245 Posts

Default Wherls

I found these to be my least expensive option on a forged wheel plus infer lots of compliments on cruise nights. Ceramic coating is a must can’t reach into the barrel.

Old 05-15-2024, 07:27 AM
Khaberst
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Sixgun95
I hear you and agree. Trying to be proactive in case the black oem wheels are on constraint with my pending order. Told MM if they are on constraint I just wanr the standard silver wheels, which I am not fond of. Contingency planning!
Posted this earlier but these are the wheels I went with because the black version was on constraint. Really happy with them and prefer them over the black with my red interior and red calipers. They match the bright red calipers perfectly.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:00 AM
MVRider
Racer

Received 314 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
JMO, but I think these E5 Wheels in the Daytona style in the bronze brushed tint would look great on a Red Mist car. Been thinking about a set for my torch red C7.

I have the Daytona in Titanium Brushed on my black C8. I have seen the Bronze and they are beautiful but will not work on my car with its yellow calipers but would look great on the Red Mist. E5 are great people to work with and because they are Corvette only the offset is perfect.

Old 05-15-2024, 06:05 PM
Slare
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by MVRider
I have the Daytona in Titanium Brushed on my black C8. I have seen the Bronze and they are beautiful but will not work on my car with its yellow calipers but would look great on the Red Mist. E5 are great people to work with and because they are Corvette only the offset is perfect.

That looks great. We've got so many chonky wheel options and lots of us would be happy with a simple spyder design like this. Makes no sense to me. Maybe they didn't want take any chances with weaker designs after the C7 issues, because all we got sure are fat.
Old 05-15-2024, 07:20 PM
Bluehinder
Drifting

Received 1,363 Likes on 562 Posts

Don't see much.

Machine face

Quick Reply: Which Rims?