Notices
C8 Parts for Sale/Wanted C8 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: 2020-2021 C8 Corvette Cicio Performance Lowering Links

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 06:41 PM
smokinscooters
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2020-2021 C8 Corvette Cicio Performance Lowering Links (now $150)

PM me if interested in purchasing - $200 (reduced to $150). I’ll cover shipping.

If you have a 2020 or 2021 Chevy C8 Corvette with a front lift system, you know the wheel gap is just way too much for Chevy's premier sports car. Lowering the car in a inch gives it the perfect stance but Chevy tells you that you can't lower the front end if you have the FRONT LIFT system. Not so, Cicio figured out very quickly how to adjust the front suspension with their lowering links so that you can lower your car nearly a full inch.

The Cicio Performance Lowering links allow you to lower the front end of your FRONT LIFT equipped C8 3/4 of an inch. In order to lower the rear the equivalent 3/4 inch, you must either have the Z51 suspension or mag ride. Rear suspension with Z51, mag ride, or both have lowering perches and allow you to lower the rear the same amount as the Cicio front lowering links.

These are ONLY for C8 Corvettes with FRONT LIFT. They are brand new in the box. I paid $220 in January (including shipping and tax) and will let them go for $200. My car got bumped to a 22 and I'm not interested in waiting another year for a car.

Last edited by smokinscooters; 07-08-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Lower price

Quick Reply: FS: 2020-2021 C8 Corvette Cicio Performance Lowering Links