Notices
C8 Z06/ZR1/Zora Discussion General Z06, ZR1 and Zora Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Wheel Designers

Ipod Compatibilty w/2024 Infotainment System

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2024, 03:36 AM
RH Design
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ipod Compatibilty w/2024 Infotainment System

I'm having no luck getting full functionality with my old Ipod Nano in the 2024. It worked great in the 2015. Obviously, it's an old Ipod and most likely
the car's system doesnt support it. The simple answer is to put my music on my phone and use CarPlay.

But, I was just wondering if someone has a newer generation Ipod (like a Ipod Touch) and with it hooked up to the usb port it works fine.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2024, 07:40 AM
Big Lebowski
Le Mans Master

Received 4,101 Likes on 1,737 Posts

Originally Posted by RH Design
I'm having no luck getting full functionality with my old Ipod Nano in the 2024. It worked great in the 2015. Obviously, it's an old Ipod and most likely
the car's system doesnt support it. The simple answer is to put my music on my phone and use CarPlay.

But, I was just wondering if someone has a newer generation Ipod (like a Ipod Touch) and with it hooked up to the usb port it works fine.

Thanks
If you have an iPhone, take the Nestea Plunge and load her up and just use CarPlay. I get trying to use what has always worked for you but once loaded on your iPhone, it’s stunning how easy it is to use wirelessly through CarPlay.

PS - You might ask this over in ”C8 General” (or ask a moderator to move it there) and get a broader group to respond to your question.

Quick Reply: Ipod Compatibilty w/2024 Infotainment System