Service

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 04:58 PM
JUSTAKAR
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Service

Guys,
I was drifting thru the Tech section in C5 reading about clutches...A suberb story where Textralia rep locks on a member's issue and offers above and beyond...just great service.... check it out.
Would be decent if just some folks provided this kind of service.
Ian to Textralia
Textralia
Supporting Vendor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEVIL
So, do you suggest I try to break it in more? I already have about 1000 miles (or so) on it, but it has been fairly easy driven street miles. In speaking with Pete, he gave me some pointers to try to smooth it out (3 2500 rpm launches in 3rd gear). I did that a few times and it's still the same. Should I drive it hard for awhile, with some higher rpm launches?

Pete seems to think that the pressure plate has been warped by the installation. So, he is sending me a new pressure plate.

Hi Jeff,

I just caught this thread and I’ve been thinking a little more about the situation your in;

Given the fact that the clutch was sold second hand to you without the original flywheel, rebalanced, in and out of two cars, I’m actually starting to feel a little uncomfortable about the whole thing and we would certainly not want to put our name behind it as it currently stands.

Do me a favor! Give us a week to organize a complete new system for you with the billet flywheel and ship it direct to A&A Corvette for the installation in their shop at our expense.

Having been to A&A Corvette a number of times now and witnessed their workmanship, I would feel so much more comfortable with the thought that you have been squared away correctly by the right people.

Shoot me an email and we'll line it up.

Peter@textralia.com.au

Quick Reply: Service