Canadian Events Canada, eh?

More Pic's and Vid's from the Fall Cruise...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GettReal
You will probably get that on most forums afterall they are sites bringing a bunch of people together that share a similar interest. I for one, LOVE exotic cars and would gladly be an owner of one if I could afford it...hehe... I was out with Mark the other night for a little cruise and even though our cars handled their own, I still like the lines of an F car or lambo..

Steve
Hey Steve,

Yep, Sunday Night was a blast! Although it made it a bit tough getting up the next morning for the Woodbine cruise! Guess those C3 guys like to be up before the crack of dawn! But we had fun, and even rescued a Camareo that had run low, actually, out of fuel!

The show at 400 and 7 (AMC) was great ... lot's of amazing hot rods ... Bosses ... SS's ... Vettes ... Vipers ... ect. great day!

Mark

Last edited by CDN_Wolf_eh; 10-10-2006 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by psod
Well I'm just glad that the Vettes are getting a little better rep with the exotic boys,,, I've met a few of them and were very personable,
I'm sure you made a good impression or maybe they just invited you for the donuts!!!
You going to Sherway on Sunday??? I have it penciled in.
Actually psod ... I had to whine a bit, ok, a lot, on the F-Chat site! Arshad said he only wanted NSX's and Exotics to attend ... and I chirpped up ... Why not VETTE's !!??!! So I guess I tired him out with all my whining ... so he said I could attend, but I could not post it on the Corvette Forum ... he was worried about a 100+ cars showing up! Arshad is a nice guy, and I can see why he would like to keep the event small.

As far as the donuts go ... they didn't even know I was a Tim Hortons guy, until I showed up, and they saw the plate, and the donuts in the trunk ... and they put 2 and 2 together! I figured that I always bring stuff to the Vette get togethers, why not to this event as well!

Everyone seemed to enjoy them, except for 'Christien' Maybe I didn't bring his favorite flavor ... or maybe he is in the third week of his diet or something! Oh well, you can't please everyone all the time, right? Unless it's an Iced Capp!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 234 Likes on 143 Posts
Toronto Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by CDN_Wolf_eh
......I just love Corvette's nothing against other performance cars, I respect them all ... but I know what I like, and love ....Corvettes ...
Judging others, and refering to them as "Trolls" detracts from your message Big Red ... As far as the "Real Deal" goes; Corvettes, Ferrari's, Porches, Ford GT's, Bugatti Veyron's, Aston Martin's, Lotus, Lambo's ... they are all the "Real Deal" Just a different flavor of Chocolate!

Mark
100%

Very eloquently put, Mark. It seems the majority of the time that Big Red posts here, his intention is to stir up shiit, so who's the troll?

Everyone likes what they like, and I also happen to like Corvettes more then any other car. If I had all the money I needed to buy all the cars I really want to own, there would be 1 or 2 Ferraris in the collection, but the large majority would be Corvettes, no contest.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Big_ Red
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 7t2vette
100%

Very eloquently put, Mark. It seems the majority of the time that Big Red posts here, his intention is to stir up shiit, so who's the troll?

Everyone likes what they like, and I also happen to like Corvettes more then any other car. If I had all the money I needed to buy all the cars I really want to own, there would be 1 or 2 Ferraris in the collection, but the large majority would be Corvettes, no contest.

How could i expect anything less of a comment from you. Of course, attacking me direct yet again, after my statement was general....but i guess thats the way a TROLL like you likes to play. ROLMAO !!

No problem with loving or liking .....thats what makes the world go round.

Just dont bash others for their choices, and have facts straight before you talk about other brands.

Last edited by Big_ Red; 10-11-2006 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Cdn Z06 Mike
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Dam Mark that looks like it was a blast!!!!! I would have loved to have participated in that event. I am really hoping for some decent weather this weekend so I can cruise. I didn't get much use of the ZR1 yet again this year I'm going to keep a watch on the weather and keep my fingers crossed. If it's nice I'm sure we will get a decent turnout of cars.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:20 AM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Big_ Red
How could i expect anything less of a comment from you. Of course, attacking me direct yet again, after my statement was general....but i guess thats the way a TROLL like you likes to play. ROLMAO !!

Just dont bash others for their choices, and have facts straight before you talk about other brands.

Actually Big Red, after reviewing all of the posting's on this thread ... you were the first person to post any kind of negative comments ... and I know you were just sharring your opinion ... then you made the "Troll" comment a couple of posts later ... and IMHO ... you were trying to "Stir the pot" a bit there. Bruce has a lot of respect for Ferrari's as you can note in a previous posting in this thread... so I am not sure why you keep taking issue with him ... you guys need to take a couple of these!

Go have a beer together, and work it out ... it is hard to communicate 100% effectively on these forums ... because of the lack of information our messages actually communicate ... in a face-to-face meeting, you can also read the persons non-verbal cues, and judge their tone of voice, which can totally change the meaning of what the actually said!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 AM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Cdn ZR1 Mike
Dam Mark that looks like it was a blast!!!!! I would have loved to have participated in that event. I am really hoping for some decent weather this weekend so I can cruise. I didn't get much use of the ZR1 yet again this year I'm going to keep a watch on the weather and keep my fingers crossed. If it's nice I'm sure we will get a decent turnout of cars.

Hey Mike, ya, you have to get that bad boy out on the roads! Have some fun before old man winter starts pooping out the white stuff!
Old 10-11-2006, 04:01 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

My, my. Aren't you a touchy one. I didn't attack you, I was pointing out that you like to stir the pot and cause shiit, thank you for proving my point about you to be true.

I don't bash anyone for their choices, that would be your department. Some of the first posts you made here were to bash vettes, and anyone that would choose one over a Ferrari. The facts don't lie, the truth will set you free; it's all in the archives of this forum.

Sorry Mark, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

Last edited by 7t2vette; 10-11-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:59 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Sorry Mark, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

I feel ..... so.... so..... violated!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:34 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

I feel ..... so.... so..... violated!

You keep on using language like that mister, and you will be hanging out with AGVI in BANNED CAMP!!!!

This one time, in banned camp.........
Old 10-11-2006, 10:30 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

You keep on using language like that mister, and you will be hanging out with AGVI in BANNED CAMP!!!!

This one time, in banned camp.........

Is there a list of banned words for the forum?

I did not realize that ...

'Violated' ... hmmmmm .....
Old 10-11-2006, 10:43 PM
FFIN90
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================ From Toronto ================ 9/11/01 FDNY 343 R.I.P.
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'13-'14

from the FAQ section:
Why have some of the words in my post been blanked?
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'.

Forum Guidelines Link

Last edited by FFIN90; 10-11-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:27 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by FFIN90
from the FAQ section:
Why have some of the words in my post been blanked?
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'.

Forum Guidelines Link
Yes ... I have read that link ... but I guess that don't actually display a list of banned words ... we can guess at the usual suspects ... which cause my ears to burn ... but I worry about other words that may not be as apparent ... oh well ... they have all the power, and you know what happens when someone has all the power!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:40 PM
FFIN90
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================ From Toronto ================ 9/11/01 FDNY 343 R.I.P.
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'13-'14

it appears that our little section has drawn some unwanted attention
Old 10-12-2006, 01:17 PM
GettReal
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FFIN90
it appears that our little section has drawn some unwanted attention

<them> Who are you guys?
<us> bunch of Canadians, who are you?
<them> big brother
<us> hmmm, we've heard about you
<them> what did you say?
<us> nothing
Old 10-12-2006, 02:52 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Who would have thunk that a bunch of laid back Canadian's, could create such an issue!

Maybe we just need to keep our heads down for a little while ... then they will lose interest in us!

Hey Big_Red ... you better just stay in the F-Chat for the next little while!

Old 10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Big_ Red
Instructor

Who would have thunk that a bunch of laid back Canadian's, could create such an issue!

Maybe we just need to keep our heads down for a little while ... then they will lose interest in us!

Hey Big_Red ... you better just stay in the F-Chat for the next little while!

I noticed that

Get notified of new replies

To More Pic's and Vid's from the Fall Cruise...

Old 10-12-2006, 07:42 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

Just the dirty and swear words are off limits, violated is not on that list Mark!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Big_ Red
Instructor

Just the dirty and swear words are off limits, violated is not on that list Mark!

Look what the skunk dragged in....... hard to read that crappy avatar...you should take a course in photochop.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:19 PM
CDN_Wolf_eh
Le Mans Master

Look what the skunk dragged in....... hard to read that crappy avatar...you should take a course in photochop.

... and then one time, in Banned Camp ... Big_Red insulted someone and their graphic arts skills .... and was banned for a whole year!

Quick Reply: More Pic's and Vid's from the Fall Cruise...