Notices
Canadian Events Canada, eh?

How many Canadian members?? Check in please

Old 05-13-2019, 10:21 PM
BlueHeavenVette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 fiftieth anniversary vert

Sold my previous 1982 Crossfire Silver Blue on Dark Blue two summers ago. Just brought home my dream Vette......2003 Fiftieth Anniversary Convertible in ANNIVERSARY RED METALLIC with only 14,200 kms! Also now a member of the Stoney Creek Corvette Club Stingrays. Great bunch of Vette lovers.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:52 PM
Straightliner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brad. 2004 CE Z06. Colborne, ON. I'm mostly interested in driving events, be it with just Corvettes or all makes and models, as long as I'm driving I'm happy!

Last edited by Straightliner; 06-14-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM
DDP
CF Senior Member

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Straightliner View Post
Brad. 2004 CE Z06. Colborne, ON. I'm mostly interested in driving events, be it with just Corvettes or all makes and models, as long as I'm driving I'm happy!

Welcome
Old 06-17-2019, 09:13 PM
allgonoshow2

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got my first vette today, 2009 Z, 70k kms, love it. Live in Halifax area.

The following users liked this post:
terry621 (06-17-2019)
Old 06-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Kent Clarke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GettReal View Post
Hi everyone. The CDN section has really grown over the years and its great to see so many new faces. It would be great to have a thread that shows exactly how many of us there is. Reply to this thread and simply put your Name (optional) Your Car and anything else you want. PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE. This thread is really to see how many active members there are... NOT to go off topic

If you do want to add anything or make a comment about something, ONLY add it to your original post.

****EDIT***** Thanks to everyone for not making a 2nd post in this thread or starting conversations.. this has been very helpful to get an accurate count of just how many of us there really is. Its amazing to see how many people are on here from across the country and not just Ontario. Hope to see more posts from you all.

Steve
Black 01 Vert
Oakville, Ont
98 c5

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How many Canadian members?? Check in please

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: