Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Thanks Chuck / Manny & Mike

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:49 PM
C6SUMMER
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Thanks Chuck / Manny & Mike

Now I truly know the meaning of Holy Cow. Chuck spent the weekend tuned about 15 or 16 cars over the three day period and mine was done on Saturday day 2. All I can say is that if you have any doubts about who should tune your car the man is CHUCK.

Chuck is unrelenting and his skills are truly amazing. Other than the engineers at GM who designed our cars, I doubt anyone knows these computers better. Don't be fooled into thinking just anyone can tune your vette.

Chuck's not done until your vette is the way you want it.

I couldn't believe it was the same car that I have been driving for the last three years. Not only does the car pull harder it's consistent and you can feel it in every gear. Still trying to wipe the smile of my face.

Thanks Manny for putting this together. Well planned. I guess you can actually go and get some sleep now.

A special thanks to Mike who hung in till late and for the use of his facilities.

Thanks Chuck for coming and doing these tunes!
It was great meeting you.

Here is the Dyno sheet. Unfortunately I did not get one done before the mods, or after the tune but. It's in the seat of the pants were it really matters anyway though.

2005 C56 4 speed Auto
Mod's include: LG Long Tubes, Vararam, 160 Stat, Corsa.

Thanks Peter for collecting all Run Files.

Quick Reply: Thanks Chuck / Manny & Mike