Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Davenport Motorsports has the new Magnuson Heart beat superchargers in stock!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 05:41 PM
0Davenport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That car was a Convertible 6 spd manual, therefore no dry sump. We haven't changed the lip or intercoolers on the Corvette kits, nor have we played with the drive pulleys, throttle body or snout on the Corvette system.

Originally Posted by CI GS
that's pretty impressive for 5psi on a (presumably) stock cammed car!
BTW: Was the test car referenced on this thread an A6 car? I only ask because although the initial post says the install was in a 6 spd Manual GS, the red GS in the photos must be an A6, since it's not a dry sump car. If it was an A6, those numbers are even more impressive.
Have any of you guys in Canada experimented with exchanging the lid and taller intercoolers from the Camaro version, or have any of you done anything with the LSA drive pulleys?
What about throttle body/TB snout modifications?
We're having a discussion on another thread about these things and whether the same works, but there seems to be more questions than answers with modifying this blower.
I'm waiting on my HB kit to be shipped to me, so any info you can share on this blower would is greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: Davenport Motorsports has the new Magnuson Heart beat superchargers in stock!