Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Excellent Window Tinting for my Canadian Brothers & Sisters

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 10:23 AM
DAVIDYR1
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Excellent Window Tinting for my Canadian Brothers & Sisters

I've been wanting my windows tinted for a few years now but have been turned off by the 'dot matrix' on the back window and the resulting air bubbles that emerge if the tint isn't laid down properly. After a little digging around, I found these guys - and literally down the street from my studio - who came highly recommended and I can say am very happy with the results of the tint.

http://www.detailingshop.ca/formulaone

Newmarket, Ontario. Canada.

Had the windows done yesterday morning...so it's 24hours after the fact and just as they said, the air around the dot matrix will continue to diminish.
Even now, it really only shows up in direct light. If you look at the shadow from my hand and phone, you can't really see the air around.

They claim that in a few days it'll have dried up and that the air pockets will diminish even further. Wont disappear entirely but will be minimal at best. Then in spring time to take it back to them for another press down to force any air that may still be in there.

They had a couple of cars there that had been tinted some time ago, with dot matrix on widows and they all looked really nice and tight so I went ahead and gave them a go.

Ceramic Tint at $330.00 CDN, 4 hours time total, and went with the darkest for the back window and a grade less for the side windows. I 'think' it was 15/30 shade.

Basically, I'm satisfied. Service comes with a lifetime warranty as well.

David

Quick Reply: Excellent Window Tinting for my Canadian Brothers & Sisters