Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Moderators - How about splitting this thread into Western Canada & Eastern Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 04:05 PM
carguy604
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Moderators - How about splitting this thread into Western Canada & Eastern Canada?

With all due respect to my fellow Corvette brothers and sisters in Eastern Canada, when I'm looking here to find out what's happening in Western Canada, it's a bit of a pain to have to wade through all the Eastern Canadian postings. Granted, there's a lot more people (and Corvettes) in the east than there are in the west, but it sure would be nice to get a bit more recognition out here on the left coast. The easiest way to support this might be to split this thread into two halves - Eastern Canada and Western Canada. Trust me, we'll know which category we fall into so it won't have to be defined beyond that.
Lumping us all into the same category is a little like treating Vancouver and Halifax (or, to use a parallel, Los Angeles and New York City) as being next door neighbours. (Not!)
The following users liked this post:
tony abbski (04-04-2017)
Old 04-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Maxpowers
Le Mans Master

Received 2,729 Likes on 1,829 Posts

Its not a bad idea but the volumes in this section are pretty low.

Plus - where would the Man/Sask guys go? I can say that jokingly because I've lived in BC, Alberta, Sask and a lot places east. LOL
Old 04-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Mad*Max
Race Director

Received 1,500 Likes on 817 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Old 04-05-2017, 10:50 AM
tfi racing
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Yeah,it sure is hard work scrolling through the thousands of new posts added daily by them pesky easterners...
Old 04-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Stickshiftsteve
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey - I'm feeling a little unwanted right now...
No worries - I'm used to that - hahaha!

Get notified of new replies

To Moderators - How about splitting this thread into Western Canada & Eastern Canada?

Quick Reply: Moderators - How about splitting this thread into Western Canada & Eastern Canada?