Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Get together, soon?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 09:07 AM
Dwayne 76
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get together, soon?

Okay, I'm going through 'Vette withdrawl here. I havn't had her out for at least two weeks now, but with those screaming U-joints, that situation won't change soon. Anyone want to get together for some beer and wings, sometime next weekend? I'd say this weekend, but I'm heading to _Dildo, Newfoundland tomorrow morning, and won't be back 'till Sunday, and hopefully recovered from Skreech induced hangover by Wednesday. I will try and post pictures of the wee little hamlet of _Dildo when I get back, or if there is an Internet connection anywhere, maybe 'scooner' :lol: Hey Jack, ask your Newfie buddy: "Where ye at, and what parta 'da rock ye from?" :lol:

Oh, and apparently, I have to put an underscore in front of the word _Dildo, because it's not just the name of a town in Newfoundland. "Lard Tunderin Jezus"

[Modified by Dwayne 76, 9:10 AM 10/1/2003]
Old 10-01-2003, 09:53 AM
SuperFast80
Race Director

Default Re: Get together, soon? (Dwayne 76)

My insurance comes off after this weekend and the forecast is for rain, and then more rain.:(
Old 10-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Dwayne 76
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Get together, soon? (SuperFast80)

How about sans Vette's?
Old 10-01-2003, 10:23 AM
75Rag
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm on vacation as of this Friday and I'm booked for the w.e., but the 11th or 12 MAY fly ..... the w.e. of the 18th is my in laws 40th ann, I'm away on conference on the w.e. of the 25th and I've got a hockey tourney the following w.e.

Sorry, looks like I'm out.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:27 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

It snowed in Orangeville today, time to bring out my touque, gets a little cold top down without it. Got Anne's blanket ready as well, great time to go top down cruising, nice and crisp out put defroster on and fly.
Might be heading to Grand Bend to join up with the Michigan group + 3 guys with their vipers. Might rejet the carb while there to see just how much I lost and then can regain over last year's runs.

[Modified by gdh, 2:30 PM 10/1/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Get together, soon?

Quick Reply: Get together, soon?