Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Microfiber Starter Kit .... Free Pinnacle Rejuvinator

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 07:34 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Default Microfiber Starter Kit .... Free Pinnacle Rejuvinator

http://www.autogeek.net/mistkit.html

Here is a nice starter kit, with some famous Cobra detailing towels. Saving about 20.00 before your forum discount, and we are also tossing in a free bottle of Pinnacle Rejuvinator Microfiber Cleaner. (another 12.00 value)

Anyone who has tried the Pinnacle Cleaner knows a little goes a long way, add a capful in with most washes and your microfibers stay as good as new. No need for soap, fabric softner, and other laundry additives that can damage and destroy the microfibers ability to work properly.

http://www.autogeek.net/tomitokit.html
similar discount applies for larger kit as well. And remember your additional forum discount still applies.

http://www.autogeek.net/specialvalues.html
other items at discount, including Klasse, Raggtop, 303 Protectant, and other brand names.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:10 PM
DsC5
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slightly unrelated question. I really like the smaller green microfiber applicators that come in the Pinnacle kits. I've only been able to find the 4X6 ones separately, which I didn't really like using.

Do you know if the smaller ones are sold separately?

p.s. the Cobra MF towels are very nice.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:57 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DsC5
Slightly unrelated question. I really like the smaller green microfiber applicators that come in the Pinnacle kits. I've only been able to find the 4X6 ones separately, which I didn't really like using.

I will find out for you ....
Old 04-29-2005, 03:56 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 272 Likes on 234 Posts

Default Auto Geek do you carry those blue microfiber towels the lining around the towel

Is the same color blue. I can't remember if I got it from you or not but I did buy a bunch of stuff from you. These are small blue MF towels and the lining doesn't show.
Also I have tried different microfiber cleaners on the market and thus far Pinnacle is the best.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

the word from Jason ... Those are the same pads but there is a error on the page the pads are actually 4 X 5.
Hope that helps.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:33 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LS WON
Is the same color blue. I can't remember if I got it from you or not but I did buy a bunch of stuff from you. These are small blue MF towels and the lining doesn't show.
Also I have tried different microfiber cleaners on the market and thus far Pinnacle is the best.
I cannot think of which one it would be, but thanks for the kudos. Checkout this page or send me a digital pic and I will try to get you an answer. http://www.autogeek.net/mictow.html
Old 04-29-2005, 08:59 PM
DsC5
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
the word from Jason ... Those are the same pads but there is a error on the page the pads are actually 4 X 5.
Hope that helps.
Interesting. The ones (from various Pinnacle kits over the years) I have are 4X4.5, but the one time (almost 2 years ago) that I ordered the MF pads separately, it was more like 5X7 or so, it was big, too big for my liking.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:23 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Interesting. The ones (from various Pinnacle kits over the years) I have are 4X4.5, but the one time (almost 2 years ago) that I ordered the MF pads separately, it was more like 5X7 or so, it was big, too big for my liking.
If you decide to order them and they come out wrong, let me know and your order will be replaced, repaired, or refunded.

http://www.autogeek.net/cobmicappadi.html

Last edited by Killrwheels@Autogeek; 04-30-2005 at 07:17 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Microfiber Starter Kit .... Free Pinnacle Rejuvinator

Quick Reply: Microfiber Starter Kit .... Free Pinnacle Rejuvinator