Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

HOLY COW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2001, 02:43 PM
ROD NOCK
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOLY COW!

Another 1st time testimonial to the Zaino clan! Just finished my black F-150 with Zaino, and it's unbelieveable! I had a hard time stopping. (applying coats, that is) It's a 3 yr old vehicle that needed help. It's seen alot of crap, from salt n' ice, to baking sun. I don't have unreal expectations, so I knew preparation was the key to good results! I followed the regiment of steps, but paused after clay bar to 3M some of the scratches & stains out. OH WOW, the results are fantastic! The deep 'wet' shine is consistant through out! This was a problem I had with other products, as they wouldn't deliver consistancy on dark colors without streaks or blotches. And Zaino is a little more work to initially apply, but the results are worth it! It goes on so easy, and I luv the no-residue/no-dust on removal!
I have been experimenting with waxes/detail products for the better part of 20 yrs. My biggest 'gripe' occured with the advent of clear-coat finishes. I could find nothing that would last on them. A week or 2, a wash or 2 was it, gone. While waiting for my towels due-proper, I applied Zaino to my 'outside' cars (back-up driver) frt clip. That was 3 wks ago, and water still beads, and the neighbors cat just slides off! Without hesitation, I'll Zaino the vette next! For those of you wondering if it's worth it, YES, it is! Do it now! (no, I'm not a distributor, & I recieve no compensation. Just the best damn lookin vehicles in the area!)
Old 08-05-2001, 02:50 PM
GShyneDM
Race Director

Default Re: HOLY COW! (ROD NOCK)

congrats have fun

zaino becomes addictive!!
Old 08-05-2001, 03:26 PM
wstory1
Race Director

Default Re: HOLY COW! (ROD NOCK)

I have to agree. I just finished doing my Z06 with 5 coats of Zaino. Wow, what a shine! :D It looks so nice I hate to drive it and get it dirty again. :( Now my wife wants me to do her car. :cool:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:13 PM
MY 95
Team Owner

CI 2-3-4-5-6-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08

Default Re: HOLY COW! (wstory1)

welcome to the next addiction
Old 08-05-2001, 08:44 PM
vettfixr
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts