Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Pinnacle XMT - Menzerna 106FF????????????

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 06:07 PM
tellefan
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pinnacle XMT - Menzerna 106FF????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
Menzerna 106FF Nano Polish .... or Wolfgang 3.0 Finishing Polish.

I'm getting a little frustrated. After making this post and got the response from Autogeek to use Menzerna 106FF I read all the info about the product on their website. Since it talks about Ceramic clear coats, I got even more confused and called them, left a message, which was promptly returned. I should have got the persons name...... he stated that the Menzerna 106FF is for Mercedes clear coats and that it was the wrong product to use on my C5's. So.... I ordered the Pinnacle XMT products.

Today, I'm reading posts and Autogeek sends a reply for someone else to use the Menzerna 106FF on their C5.

I'm not bad mouthing Autogeek, I like their products, that's why I buy from them. I know they have outstanding customer service. I'm just concerned getting different answers to the same question. I want the best products available to do the job right the first time. David
Old 04-22-2008, 06:24 PM
RIDE3311
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, I have been doing a lot of reading to learn how to polish my car as well as other makes and models and have got a lot of conflicting information about Menzerna. Autogeek and experienced members please chime in
Old 04-22-2008, 07:57 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Because of the Vettes harder clearcoat, the Menzerna and Wolfgang 3.0 offerings are proven winners. I have consistently offered this on site, and believe others have also as more beneficial.

I am not sure who offered XMT, and a fine polish for PC use but I would use it on softer clearcoats with better success. I have used it on Nissans without issue. It is personal preference to a degree.

Get notified of new replies

To Pinnacle XMT - Menzerna 106FF????????????

Quick Reply: Pinnacle XMT - Menzerna 106FF????????????