Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

THIS BLOWS - Video Of The Master Blaster In Action

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 11:03 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default THIS BLOWS - Video Of The Master Blaster In Action

All orders past and future now get a free extended warrantee - order from me and get 2yrs (normally 1yr)

IF YOU ARE A NON BELIEVER READ THE MEMBER REVIEWS BELOW. We have sold 300 at this crazy low price and have 300 very happy customers. I know many have and use leaf blowers / compressors now, drying your car with them is like, setting the wifes blow dryer to cool and see how good she drys her hair.

I guarantee this will make you believer or send it back for a refund.

Yes you can blow out the trapped water on your car with a compressor / leaf blower. You can not 100% dry your car with them, I have tried.

You cannot completely dry your rotors so they don’t rust with a compressor. The air that exits the masterblaster is not only 2-3 times the velocity of a leaf blower; it’s 5-6 times the volume of a compressor.

The big trick is the air temp is 60-80deg above ambient temp (so if you’re drying your car and its 60deg out the air out of the master blaster is 120-140deg). It's more about "DRYING" the surface and not just pushing the water off (a leaf blower or compressor can't "DRY" the surface).

Have you ever tried to wash a dry your car went it cold and damp out? Then you have an idea of just how hard it is to get a dry surface.

I don’t want to spill the beans yet but Jay Leno has the unit now (200 motorcycles and 600+ cars) maybe the greatest car guy around. I have already spoken with him and his Mike (manages this car/bike collection) they can’t believe they have lived without it. I will be featured on a “Jay’s Garage Video Spot” in the next few months.

Order LINK And Other Car Care Vacuums

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO

Like with all the other products I make or resell, I bring you the Air Force Master Blaster at over $90 off retail because I believe it’s an effective, quality product that I put into a “best in class standard”. You may be very happy with your leaf blower, water blade, or absorber, but you should read on.

All professional detailers will agree any time you touch you paint finish you add micro scratches that eventually lead to a dull finish. Of all the finishing steps, drying offers the most opportunity to damage the finish. In addition we all know about the dreaded drips from the many locations like tail lights and mirrors.

Personally, for years I have been using a combination of cotton, micro fibers, compressed air and leaf blowers. Leaf bowers are great and I am sure many of you use them. The problem is, not only are you blasting your car with unfiltered air that can contain all types of debris, the nozzle is a hard plastic that can easily scratch your car. In addition it’s difficult to maneuver the leaf blower just where you need it, like in the door jams, cowl, wheel wells.

I came upon the Air Force Master Blaster via a friend that uses it to dry all his vehicles by blow-drying them dry with high velocity heated air. If you think this is a winner on the car, you need to see it work on any motorcycle, ATV or even the family pet (yes all dog groomers use these to blow dry the dogs). In fact you will find tons of uses for the master blaster. I like blowing the mats clean instead of banging them against the tree, it leaves them fluffy.

I love the company that makes these, 70 yr old family business located in NY and the product is made in the USA and often described as bullet proof.

As a special I am bringing you the Air Force Master Blaster for only $309. Over $90 off the retail price. Please note this is a very high power system and requires a 110v 20amp outlet (which most garages have)

"There are always discussions on here about using a leaf blower to dry you car, your motorcyle, whatever. I wanted something deigned for the job at hand and also a dryer with heated air. I had always seen the Air Force One brand in my Harley magazines, so I finally took a look and found the Master Blaster. This thing puts out over 58,000fpm of heated air. It is amazing!

An email from a customer: Well I bought one and it is unreal! Was deliveried Thrusday afternoon, so that evening I washed the Electra Glide and the 08 Coupe. I hate washing the bike as it is a bitch to dry and with all the chrome I have, water spots can not be avoided. Then the Vette has all these little places where water likes to hide.

The bike was dry in no time and I found water hiding in places on the Vette that I never knew was there before, other than the obvious mirrors and such. With the high velocity air, you can dry out the wheel wells, the grill opening, around all the lights, under & around the hood, all body seams, the rear exhaust panel, wheel rim lug nut openings, backside of wheels and on and on. With the heated air, you are not just moving the water, you are DRYING the car. Was all done in about 15 minutes and a towel never touched the car. The heated air works so well that by the time I was done, it was starting to get pretty darn warm holding onto the end of the hose. Went out to the garage this morning and there was dust on the car. Turned on the Master Blaster and in 2 min, spotless again."

The AirForce Master Blaster Dryer $309 / RETAIL $389

Order LINK

Air is heated 30deg above ambient and all the attchements are rubber so they can't damage your car. Comes with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY.

The AirForce Master Blaster Dryer features a total of 8 peak horsepower. Two twin fan, 4.0 Peak horsepower motors that deliver up to 58,500 feet per minute of clean, filtered, warm airflow. Two switches allow users to set the airflow and temperature at 3 different levels. Use either motor (front or rear) independently or both simultaneously for maximum power. Five different nozzles enable users to position airflow where desired and eliminate water spots.

Features Include:

8 Peak Horsepower Dryer unit on wheels with
12 foot cord
Rugged all Steel Construction
10-Foot Heavy Duty Hose
Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower
NozzleAir concentrator
Air streamer tool
Micro adaptor
Male/male adaptor
5 Piece Attachment Kit
1 YEAR WARRANTY

Construction: Sturdy All Steel
Motor: 8.0 Peak HP / Two Motors
Air Flow: 58,500 ft./min.
Fan: 2 Motors / 2 Stage Dual Fan
2 Speeds / 2 Temperatures
Amps: 18 Amps
Hose: 10ft. x 1.5 inch Commercial Strength Flexible Hose
Nozzle: Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle
Cord: 12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor
Weight: 16 lbs.
Filter: E/Z Change Foam Filter
Attachments: Air Flare, Micro Adapter, 5/8" Blower Nozzle, Air Streamer Tool, 1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Hose Adaptor .

FEEDBACK

Mine was delivered Thursday last. Over the weekend we drove to two get- together's in the DFW area.
Today (Sunday) it was apparent that they Verts needed to be washed - and dried.

This was the first time I've used the 'dryer' from Pipedreams - what a product it is Both Verts were washed and dried in less than two hours (total).

This included the engine compartments, as well as vacuuming the interior and putting the Verts into the garage and covering them
I bought one and used it last weekend on both of my cars. It worked GREAT and actually made it FUN to dry your car. I was most impressed with how it removed all water from my rims/wheels.

I was able to apply tire dressing and polish my wheels immediately after the wash without having water still on the tires or dripping everywhere on my rims.

Now, I didnt use any of the nozzles, so I still need to experiment with those. It might be me, but the car just looked cleaner!!
I give this product a 5 star rating *****

just received mine today. I'm telling ya, guy's, this is a very nice tool, a major piece of garage gear ! I un-packed it while the spousal unit kind of chuckled and I took it out on the back deck and plugged it in, fired up both fans and knocked on the door to motion the spousal unit out to see this thing. She quickly grabbed it out of my hand and rolled it over to the outside patio table and comenced blowing it off

I can tell this thing is going to work reallly well drying the car's and the bike and it's made in the USA to boot
Thanks Ed

I bought the Master Blaster through Ed and have had it for about a month. I've used it to dry the Harleys and Z06. The heated high volume air works great. Much improved over the leaf blower - faster, easier to handle, no risk of scratching the paint and a better end result.

Many thanks to Ed for making this product available at such an attractive price.

Last edited by SonOfDreams; 04-11-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:46 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Thanks, all orders will ship out ASAP
Old 01-17-2009, 02:14 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

all order have been shipped
Old 01-25-2009, 08:21 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

I would like to thank you for all the orders, you are making my new job easy
Old 01-30-2009, 10:11 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

All orders have shipped get yours in today
Old 02-01-2009, 02:47 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

blows and drys
Old 02-03-2009, 01:28 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

blow it away
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

All orders have shipped
Old 02-27-2009, 10:40 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by moog5050
I bought two weeks ago. Great vendor, quick shipping and great product. Thanks.

Thanks, your black chrome order should be shipping by monday
Old 03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM
SS_C6
Intermediate

just order the master blaster and can not wait until it's get here!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:57 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by 3GenVettes
My wife ordered the Master Blaster for me for Christmas. With a shipping error I got the 4HP Air Force Blaster instead of the 8HP Master Blaster. I want to thank you for the great service and very fair treatment on resolving that mix-up.

This is a great product, I think the smaller Air Force Blaster is really convenient for a lot of things and the power of the larger Master Blaster is absolutely great. I'm thrilled with my decision to keep both. Hard to believe I've gone so many years without knowing about this. My occasional prior leaf blower use does not even compare IMO.

Thanks so much
Old 03-08-2009, 01:02 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

100% made in the
Old 03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

ready to ship
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

spring is almost here
Old 03-15-2009, 05:12 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Old 03-21-2009, 12:58 PM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Get notified of new replies

To THIS BLOWS - Video Of The Master Blaster In Action

Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

:d:d
Old 03-24-2009, 11:03 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by BgBoost1
SonofDreams - I received the 2 Blowers one for me and one for my buddy, and they work great!!! Thanks for the deal, the great product and the fast shipping.

To everyone using electric leaf blowers........I used to use a leaf blower until a friend showed me the video of this product......trust me there is no comparison........Not having water spots on my wheels makes this unit worth every penny!!!

Once you try it you will NEVER go back to a Leaf Blower Again!

Thanks for the feedback
Old 03-25-2009, 10:40 AM
NormWild
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Same price?

Quick Reply: THIS BLOWS - Video Of The Master Blaster In Action