Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

C-Magic wax

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
DevilDog II
Race Director

Received 888 Likes on 553 Posts
Oldtimer

White doesn't pop as well as darker colors, but it does shine.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Bear4877
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C-Magic wax

Gentlemen,
Like you, I first heard about C-Magic products at the Museum. Since then I use nothing but that on our vehicles ('04 Commemorative Convertible, '05 Grand Prix and now my '18 2500HD Duramax). Can't beat the appearance and durability. Easy on/off with great results. Lots of comments/questions on the car show circuit. Our '04 has gone through 2 different Power Tour Long Hauls looking great through the entire trip out and back. Using the product for probably 6 years now.
The Bear
Old 06-20-2018, 06:01 PM
cmonkey713
Race Director

Received 1,251 Likes on 916 Posts

I love this stuff! Use it on all my vehicles and it is so easy to use. The prep is like any other product, clay, correct and apply. I have over twenty coats on a black Corvette and the car looks absolutely great. It takes me about 40 minutes to apply a coat which I usually do right before a show.The detail spray is amazing and acts as a booster to the Radiant ceramic coating. One bottle of Radiant will do 30 cars or more maybe more for Corvettes. The detail spray is great for wiping down your car right after washing with some water droplets still on the car. Use in or out of the sun, great for shows.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 PM
walker3
Le Mans Master

Received 137 Likes on 87 Posts

I started using C-magic a couple years ago - they came to our all Corvette Car Show -my car was clean I just wiped it down with another detail spray - he came out and used the C-Magic detail wax on half my hood. this I asked several people if they can tell the difference and All of them picked the C-Magic side as looking better. so I purchased a gallon, - then last year purchased another gallon - all my vehicles have the ceramic coating - so after each wash I use the C-Magic detail wax on all of them

keeps them clean and looking great.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:24 PM
The boss
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

I use it on my 2012 centennial since new. easy to use, smell great and it's the only one that can be use on vinyl strips (not recommanded by the other brands). I also use it on all my other cars.

Quick Reply: C-Magic wax