Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Paste Wax Extravanganza ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 12:49 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Default Paste Wax Extravanganza ...

Pinnacles XMT 180

This wax was designed in house to offer alot of value for its money. We didnt skimp on ingredients and really wanted to offer a great product within the XMT line. It was also designed in order to pop out of canister as desired and applied by a foam pad with buffer too. It had to have the ease of application and removal we've become known for within the industry.

DP Max Wax

This wax was designed in house , and good ole made in America standards. It offers the ease of application and removal and really mimics waxes like Souveran Paste. Its clearly a hidden gem inside the Autogeek warehouse. With a BOGO currently in effect, this is a deal to grab. Supplies Limited !

Pinnacle Sig Series II

This wax was designed by PBMA in house, to replace Pinnacles former paste offerings such as Paste Glaz and original Sig Series. It added newer polymers for longer protection and offers the same application/removal methods of ease established by Pinnacle. This wax really takes on its own on lighter cars, metallics, but still quite versatile on darks too. Check out this sale deal on currently !

Pinnacle Souveran Paste

What can you say about a show wax that is considered the paste wax in which to judge all others ??? It offers extreme depth and wetness and really amplifys what showing cars is about. It actually is buffed off while still slightly damp, and an average Vette can be done in literally 10 minutes. This wax was designed to take on high dollar Estate Waxes and moved the bar , consider it best on black / red / yellows.

Wolfgang Fuzion

PBMA, owner of Autogeek, set out to find the best and newest polymers outside the US. They searched for new standards in Europe and other areas where they really offered advances need for the next step in paste waxes. Fuzion was designed to offer durability, looks, and the same great application/removal that all PBMA products are designed with. While it will take years to build the reputation, its already gotten praise from detailers and users alike and off to Souveran standards. Its offered in three sizes currently from sampler, to special, to limited edition.

Now please note, these are our waxes and our designs. We still offer great paste waxes from companies like P21S, Dodo, Poorboys and more. All are offered at the best pricing and really offer great products for those looking for pure waxes. Just remember these dont offer harsh cleaners and polishes in them, these are considered pure protection.

http://www.autogeek.net/carnauba-wax.html

Last edited by Killrwheels@Autogeek; 06-11-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:04 PM
KBsToy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love my Fusion, So easy to put on and remove. Half way thru my 1st can then send in for my 2nd.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:15 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by KBsVette
I love my Fusion, So easy to put on and remove. Half way thru my 1st can then send in for my 2nd.
wowsers ... talk about a recommendation. Thanks !
Old 06-13-2010, 01:11 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Originally Posted by KBsVette
A new fan of Fusion easy on easy off, our daily driver even 3 weeks still looks like I just put the coat on, already washed 5 times do to driving in the rain
Old 06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Finger
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
wowsers ... talk about a recommendation. Thanks !
How about another. I recently purchased Fusion on sale and asked my detailer to use it today on my black Z06. He call Autogeek and ordered Fusion after he used it on one car panel. The car looks wet and he said he will use it for some of his customers.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:12 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Finger
How about another. I recently purchased Fusion on sale and asked my detailer to use it today on my black Z06. He call Autogeek and ordered Fusion after he used it on one car panel. The car looks wet and he said he will use it for some of his customers.
that is simply awesome ... a referral is appreciated just as much as a great finish. Thank you, and your detailer , sounds like you both understand sometimes you gotta spend a little more to get the best of the best. May you glisten in the sunlight !
Old 06-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Sonic03inSC
Racer

I ordered the 8oz Fuzion today! Anyone apply this with a bare hand?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sonic03inSC
I ordered the 8oz Fuzion today! Anyone apply this with a bare hand?
while all our carnauba paste waxes can be applied by hand (literally) you will notice that our waxes are soft and can just as easily be applied by foam applicator without issue. Just remember with either application less is more, and you dont need to cake it on. A light even coat is preferred !
Old 06-15-2010, 10:07 AM
0Autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember speaking with him on the phone...I was taking his order and recommended Fuzion. He told me he was going to hold off since his customer gave him some to try...shortly after, the phone rang and he just had to add some to his order.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Finger
Advanced

Originally Posted by Autogeek.net
I remember speaking with him on the phone...I was taking his order and recommended Fuzion. He told me he was going to hold off since his customer gave him some to try...shortly after, the phone rang and he just had to add some to his order.
Yup, he did my wife's Trailblazer today with the Fusion and it looks great also. Her car is a dark gray metallic and it pops now too. Fusion is at a "whole different level" were his words.

He had previously used Harly Wax and still will due to price on some cars. Yes I did get the tub back today with the remaining wax. I need to check if any is missing.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 AM
0Autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, he did my wife's Trailblazer today with the Fusion and it looks great also. Her car is a dark gray metallic and it pops now too. Fusion is at a "whole different level" were his words.

He had previously used Harly Wax and still will due to price on some cars. Yes I did get the tub back today with the remaining wax. I need to check if any is missing.
Always nice to see another customer impressed with their purchase.

Get notified of new replies

To Paste Wax Extravanganza ...

Quick Reply: Paste Wax Extravanganza ...