Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Recommendations for detail shop that uses Zaino around Bridgeport-New Haven, CT area

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 07:34 PM
ctpewterc5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommendations for detail shop that uses Zaino around Bridgeport-New Haven, CT area

New member .... just purchased a 2000 light pewter metallic. I 've used the product and really like it. I contacted Zaino for assistance in locating a detail shop. nThey make no recommendations, but they suggested posting the question on this forum. I would like to find a Bridgeport -New Haven, CT area shop that has experience using the product and is really into the product.

While I enjoyed using the product on previous cars, I have since encountered health issues that prohibit me from doing my own vehicles anymore. A serious back issue has slowed me down.

The site looks great and I am looking forward to contributing to it.

Thanks!

ctpewterc5
Old 07-11-2012, 02:06 PM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12

You may get better responses at www.autopia.org

Let me know if you want any more help.

Originally Posted by ctpewterc5
New member .... just purchased a 2000 light pewter metallic. I 've used the product and really like it. I contacted Zaino for assistance in locating a detail shop. nThey make no recommendations, but they suggested posting the question on this forum. I would like to find a Bridgeport -New Haven, CT area shop that has experience using the product and is really into the product.

While I enjoyed using the product on previous cars, I have since encountered health issues that prohibit me from doing my own vehicles anymore. A serious back issue has slowed me down.

The site looks great and I am looking forward to contributing to it.

Thanks!

ctpewterc5
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 AM
ctpewterc5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom,

Sorry for the delayed response. Sometimes life gets in the way. I will follow up on your suggestion. Really appreciate your help!

Best,

ctpewterc5
Old 09-10-2012, 11:45 AM
0David-Fermani
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by ctpewterc5
Tom,

Sorry for the delayed response. Sometimes life gets in the way. I will follow up on your suggestion. Really appreciate your help!

Best,

ctpewterc5
No problem at all. Make sure to get better. I'll see what I can do for you as well

Get notified of new replies

To Recommendations for detail shop that uses Zaino around Bridgeport-New Haven, CT area

Quick Reply: Recommendations for detail shop that uses Zaino around Bridgeport-New Haven, CT area