Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

THINKING of trying adams

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 11:29 AM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 123 Posts

Default THINKING of trying adams

i tried wolfgang uber rinseless a couple months ago and really , really like it . was going to buy more yesterday , the 64 ounce for $50 size , and they no longer sell that quantity ...i'm upset . thought about some adams but i really like the wolfgang . i'm not asking a comparison of the two as that as not allowed . but if you've tried adams rinseless i'd be interested in your thoughts . ALL suppliers mention things like ''special polymers that encapsulate dirt '' i doubt these kind of statements . these statements may very well be true but i'm not smart enough to comprehend them and they just bother me . . . peace

Last edited by bigcypress; 03-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:02 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,952 Likes on 2,470 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods)

it is all I use on mine.................. easy to use, safe for the finish, and GREAT results if done properly......................

attached a couple of links for you................

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...sh-gallon.html

The following users liked this post:
Adam's Polish (03-19-2017)
Old 03-19-2017, 01:13 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Thanks for thinking about giving us a shot for your care car needs.
Here is a quote from Adam.

My personal guarantee is this: if you are not exceptionally satisfied with any Adam's Premium Car Care product, I will refund your money, plus 10%. I will also replace the item with a like product of your choice. -Adam Pitale (President & Founder)

BTW, To encapsulate the dirt and contaminants means to lift the dirt so you won't scratch your paint.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Adam's Polish; 03-19-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I use Adams rinseless and it works great. Give it a try, I think you'll find it equal to, if not better than Wolfgang.
Adam's Polish (03-29-2017)
Old 03-19-2017, 03:23 PM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

i KNOW what it means that is why it bothers me . just feel that it is a salesmans word and not a chemists . and i'm not degrading ''adams'' just making a comment about a widely used term so please don't let it offend you , sir , as i respect you . . .peace
Old 03-20-2017, 12:02 PM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

i want something to use on silver car that always sets out in drive under trees . it gets lots of sap , tree buds , some bird dirt , and lots of sun . looked at adams . com and found multiple products that sound interesting but don't know which to try first . something simple would be best as it will be done by hand and i'm old , 78 in a couple more months . point me in the right direction , please ..thanks . . peace.........EDIT: forgot to ask if anyone knows shipping costs or if it is price dependent .

Last edited by bigcypress; 03-21-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:23 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bigcypress
i want something to use on silver car that always sets out in drive under trees . it gets lots of sap , tree buds , some bird dirt , and lots of sun . looked at adams . com and found multiple products that sound interesting but don't know which to try first . something simple would be best as it will be done by hand and i'm old , 78 in a couple more months . point me in the right direction , please ..thanks . . peace.........EDIT: forgot to ask if anyone knows shipping costs or if it is price dependent .
Our Paint Sealant is pretty durable and can be applied by hand, it would do you a good job of protecting your paint.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...t-sealant.html

Also you could apply our H2O Guard & Gloss every 4 or so washes, it is a water activated sealant that you apply as you dry your car, it will help the PS to last even longer and it's super easy to use.
Thanks!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...ard-gloss.html
Old 03-22-2017, 08:52 AM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

just bought two of your products . washed a car with competitors product this morning and really like it but still purchased some of yours out of curiousity [curiousety] [oh,well never could spell big words] . thanks for all comments!! . . peace..........EDIT : curiosity .....just figured it out !!

Last edited by bigcypress; 03-22-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:26 AM
DennC
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What about Convertible Tops?

Originally Posted by Adam's Polish
Our Paint Sealant is pretty durable and can be applied by hand, it would do you a good job of protecting your paint.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...t-sealant.html

Also you could apply our H2O Guard & Gloss every 4 or so washes, it is a water activated sealant that you apply as you dry your car, it will help the PS to last even longer and it's super easy to use.
Thanks!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...ard-gloss.html
Does Adams have any recommendations for Convertible Tops?
Old 03-29-2017, 12:25 PM
DennC
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DennC
Does Adams have any recommendations for Convertible Tops?
Never mind. Just found a post where Adams don't have anything for convertible tops, but do recommend the Raggtop product.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:02 AM
xlr8rvette
Drifting

Location: Fayetteville Arkansas recently moved from Oakland Ca
Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

I HAVE A VERY HIGH REGARD FOR ADAMS POLISHES, not only for the high quality of their products but for their true concern and going well beyond expectations.

My eldest daughter passed away on Dec 29, 2010, from breast cancer. She was 42 with a 2 year old son. Prior thereto we needed help in raising funds for her medical expenses. Adams unhesitatingly put two auctions on Ebay for Liza's benefit. Other Adams customers who heard also helped. It was a fantastic experience. Unfortunately Liza didn't make it. I will always be grateful and will remain a loyal customer not only for this but for the high quality of their products !!!

THANK YOU !
The following 2 users liked this post by xlr8rvette:
Adam's Polish (04-12-2017), ETM (07-04-2017)
Old 04-10-2017, 08:32 AM
bigcypress
Melting Slicks

tried the rinseless wash for second time yesterday . i got finished and i'm going '' wow , this thing is really shiny '' then remembered i'd zainoed it after the last wash so now i don't know whether to attribute the shine to the adams or because i'd zainoed it . guess it was shinier after washing than before washing so right now i'm pleased with the adams . also used the '' h2o and gloss [?]'' on sons outside kept car and after a couple rains it still looks just washed . . peace
Adam's Polish (04-10-2017)
Old 04-12-2017, 03:15 PM
John Ulrich
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 270 Likes on 199 Posts

Originally Posted by xlr8rvette
I HAVE A VERY HIGH REGARD FOR ADAMS POLISHES, not only for the high quality of their products but for their true concern and going well beyond expectations.

My eldest daughter passed away on Dec 29, 2010,
Sorry about your loss!!!! That was a nice gesture by Adams!
Old 04-14-2017, 03:53 PM
C5Longhorn
Race Director

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by John Ulrich
Sorry about your loss!!!! That was a nice gesture by Adams!
Ditto, sorry about your loss, and impressed with how Adam's helped out.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:24 AM
bigblock427
Le Mans Master

Received 1,347 Likes on 1,058 Posts

I have used Adams products, almost exclusively, for several years. Although I have bought some Adams Rinseless Wash, I have not used it yet. But I am sure it is an outstanding product, because all of their products I use are outstanding.
Adam's Polish (04-18-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 07:50 PM
mtncornercarver
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I have started using Adams now and I am getting great results. However i don't use any rinse less product. I suggest phoning in to Adams when you are ready to use the product and describe what you want vs the condition of your vehicle. They will be able to advise you correctly when given the exact need you have. Best of Luck!
Adam's Polish (04-18-2017)
Old 06-03-2017, 09:54 AM
charley95
Le Mans Master

Received 173 Likes on 124 Posts

I have a black metallic car and just bought a bottle of Adam's H20 Guard and Gloss to use as a drying aid after washing. I must say I'm extremely impressed. It's the first product I've used that's given the most instant results of any other product I've tried. This product will be permanent in my arsenal! I do an annual paint correction and I'm told you get better results on paint that's maintained. I'm thinking of trying a bottle of Ceramic Boost which I'm told works good over the top of H20.
Adam's Polish (06-03-2017)
Old 06-03-2017, 08:53 PM
0Adam's Polish
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by charley95
I have a black metallic car and just bought a bottle of Adam's H20 Guard and Gloss to use as a drying aid after washing. I must say I'm extremely impressed. It's the first product I've used that's given the most instant results of any other product I've tried. This product will be permanent in my arsenal! I do an annual paint correction and I'm told you get better results on paint that's maintained. I'm thinking of trying a bottle of Ceramic Boost which I'm told works good over the top of H20.
Yes you can apply Ceramic Boost over your H2O.
Thanks again!!
Old 06-18-2017, 07:38 AM
charley95
Le Mans Master

Received 173 Likes on 124 Posts

Tried the Ceramic Boost over the H20 on my black metallic paint. I'm totally sold as it brings the finish to a whole different level. As anyone knows black is a tough color that needs constant maintenance. I usually correct my paint once a year in the fall but, don't think I'll be correcting this fall due to the use of these 2 products combined. These 2 products should only be used on paint that is in good corrected condition and not neglected. I'm sold!

Get notified of new replies

To THINKING of trying adams

Quick Reply: THINKING of trying adams