Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Curb in the Driveway???!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Nevada Bob
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Curb in the Driveway???!!

Perhaps some of you have used these as a solution.....

http://bobretzer.com/curb.mp4
Old 10-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Homer3D
Melting Slicks

Received 134 Likes on 114 Posts

I hate rolled curbs. When I was house shopping a few years back there were so many new neighborhoods with rolled curbs. I would drive over to a house and say, nope can’t get my corvette up that driveway. I have seen those ramps before but the thought of having to pull them out every time I want to take the corvette out was not sitting well with me and most of these new neighborhoods have HOA or CC&R rules that may not allow me to keep those ramps out all the time.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Nevada Bob
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Homer3D
I hate rolled curbs. When I was house shopping a few years back there were so many new neighborhoods with rolled curbs. I would drive over to a house and say, nope can’t get my corvette up that driveway. I have seen those ramps before but the thought of having to pull them out every time I want to take the corvette out was not sitting well with me and most of these new neighborhoods have HOA or CC&R rules that may not allow me to keep those ramps out all the time.
Luckily, I live in a neighborhood that the only Association I give $$ to is Common Area Maintenance

Get notified of new replies

To Curb in the Driveway???!!

Quick Reply: Curb in the Driveway???!!