Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

GM license bracket.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 11:26 PM
iski
Heel & Toe

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default GM license bracket.

I do not like the looks of this Bracket on my C6 and after much reading here and elsewhere I’ve decided to pull it. I’ll use the dryer and hold my breath. Just hoping I don’t end up with a big mess and a bigger bill at the body shop. Wish me luck and fingers crossed for me please. Let you all know tomorrow how it went.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:28 AM
The boss
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by iski
I do not like the looks of this Bracket on my C6 and after much reading here and elsewhere I’ve decided to pull it. I’ll use the dryer and hold my breath. Just hoping I don’t end up with a big mess and a bigger bill at the body shop. Wish me luck and fingers crossed for me please. Let you all know tomorrow how it went.
Make it safe, use the air dryer and the fishing line way.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:52 AM
iski
Heel & Toe

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default Thank you

Originally Posted by The boss
Make it safe, use the air dryer and the fishing line way.
Thanks Boss. Took my time with the dryer and some mint flavored dental floss. Didn’t have fishing line here at home. Game of like a breeze. Cleaned her up with some GooGone and wax. Looks brand new and sure like the looks. Now have to decide which pop and show bracket to buy. Thanks again.

Get notified of new replies

To GM license bracket.

Quick Reply: GM license bracket.