Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Is CarPro Reload good enough to be the ONLY protection on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Can'tHave2MuchHP
Pro

Received 150 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Is CarPro Reload good enough to be the ONLY protection on your car?

I was thinking about going through a whole elaborate plan with Adam's products that I have:
Layer 1: Liquid Paint Sealant (6-8 months)
Layer 2: Brilliant Glaze
Layer 3: 2 Coats of Patriot Paste Wax (should last all summer season for me, may throw one more coat on as the first ones burn off halfway through summer)

The result of the above process is reported to be stunningly glossy and "wet" looking.

But after doing a LOT of detailing research for the last few weeks, I'm really starting to lean towards using CarPro HydrO2 and Reload to be my only protectants. I already ordered both products. Will use them on the daily drivers but if you all think they'll yield very similar results to the above at a fraction of the work/cost then screw it I'll just use them and sell the Adam's...

I do like Adam's. Their products have never not performed for me and I have a lot of their products (Pretty much all of them at one point or another). But I know that CarPro makes amazing products too so I'm being open minded here on new products.

Last edited by Can'tHave2MuchHP; 04-05-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:48 PM
GoFast908Z
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

That durability on the LPS seems a little generous.

I'd say Reload is good to 4-6 months depending on how you care for it. But considering the shine and slickness is impressive and it takes no more than 20 min to do the car, hard to beat especially with the cost/application so low.

And you can use it on the wheels, glass, trim, pretty much any gloss or even matte/satin finish.

Just use sparingly. A 100ml bottle is enough to do a vette 4+ times easily.

Quick Reply: Is CarPro Reload good enough to be the ONLY protection on your car?