Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Dr Beasley

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 06:13 AM
Tim2013
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Dr Beasley

I saw on A TV car show yesterday someone using Dr Beasley’s Ceramic formula 1201 and would like to know if anyone has used this product and what is their opinion? Tim
Old 01-14-2019, 11:05 PM
Grzldvt1
Le Mans Master

Received 635 Likes on 341 Posts

Dr. Beasley products are top notch for Matte finishes. I used their products in my shop and they were nothing short of excellent. I have not used their Ceramic, but it appears to be along the same lines as Feynlabs Ceramic Lite, Kamikazie Miyabe, Gyeon MOHS(Albiet my experience with Gyeon was less that satisfactory) I have tried many others with poor to mediocre results on shine or durability.
It appears ti have the simplicity and work time of Miyabe, which is excellent for a hobbyist. I have had cars come into my shop with several ceramic products mentioned here and they were a mess.
1) The product was horrible to work with and did not allow for sufficient time to be leveled properly
2) The applier simply did not understand how to deal with the product.
Researching it, it appears they have done a nice job of ensuring simplicity of application, and more than enough time to level it before it cures. Durability is always the question on the plethora of ceramics.
Looks good to me.

Quick Reply: Dr Beasley