Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Black Friday and Cyber Monday grabs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 11:33 AM
FYRARMS
Le Mans Master

Received 3,278 Likes on 1,602 Posts

Default Black Friday and Cyber Monday grabs?

What did everyone blow money on over the past weekend? I was actually a good boy and kept my cool. Even though I got blasted with 3644 vendor emails since last week trying to suck my wallet dry, I only snagged a couple things. Autogeek had the usual 20-25% off daily sales going, so I didn't feel the need to grab anything. Then I got an email from Autopia (same joint for whatever reason) yesterday that said 25% off and free shipping over $25. They also had P&S products on sale. Soooo...I stacked the discounts and grabbed a gallon of Bead Maker for $24.97 shipped. I guess they applied the free shipping to anything listed as over $25 before the discount code, so that was cool.

Oh, and I did grab another 5-pack of TRC Spectrum 420 towels. They are pretty much just as nice as the Towel Pros 380 and 500 towels I usually get. I am slowly filtering out all my old towels with the ones I have finally settled on for different tasks. Trying to color-coordinate them as well, just to make sorting them easier. Detailed Image had the Spectrum 420 towels on their site, but even with 25% off for the weekend, they were much more expensive than just buying them directly from TRC at TRC's regular everyday price. Go figure. Anyway, got them direct from TRC with 20% off and cheap flat-rate shipping. Gotta be careful with these holiday sales. It pays to do some quick research on pricing before jumping on anything.

Here is a random picture to make my rambling thread a little more interesting. Happy Tuesday, guys. LOL

The following users liked this post:
Yaupon (12-05-2019)

Quick Reply: Black Friday and Cyber Monday grabs?