Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

The Wally at Sunshine

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Beach Dude
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default The Wally at Sunshine

Just wanted to wish the racers going to Sunshine Friday night racing for the Wally good luck and be safe.

p.s. Fuzzy dice, you can borrow my crew chief, but you can't keep him.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 303 Likes on 137 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

He he he...not to worry as the Yukon King is an autopilot bracket machine in the 1/8...why are you not going to be there?...
Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Glensgages
Race Director

Received 61 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dice
He he he...not to worry as the Yukon King is an autopilot bracket machine in the 1/8...why are you not going to be there? ...
..... he fears the Yukon King.....

Old 06-19-2008, 05:50 PM
16Again
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12, '20

Originally Posted by Glensgages
..... he fears the Yukon King.....

And Oliviers multiple entries.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Beach Dude
Burning Brakes

Yea, right. Been working on the 66, send me your e-mail and I will send ya some pics, Think I am going to Ecklers early next week for a frt clip, besides I don't have enough sense to be afraid of a opponet (run what ya brung, hope to brought enough). Fuzzy, lst time I ran you, you about hit me in the head with the anchor you threw out in the Yak. Ollie red lighted in a corvette challenge, only time I ran him.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 303 Likes on 137 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by Beach Dude
Yea, right. Been working on the 66, send me your e-mail and I will send ya some pics, Think I am going to Ecklers early next week for a frt clip, besides I don't have enough sense to be afraid of a opponet (run what ya brung, hope to brought enough). Fuzzy, lst time I ran you, you about hit me in the head with the anchor you threw out in the Yak. Ollie red lighted in a corvette challenge, only time I ran him.
Cool...yeah, I remember the old yakster..he had a tendency to run over a tenth under the number whenever he felt like it...I always had to be ready with the extra large anchor...if it wasn't for ABS I'd have wrecked that car on quite a few occasions...
Old 06-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Beach Dude
Burning Brakes

Fuzzy, looking forward to seeing/running your new ride, as you guys may or may not know, a certain individual will be showing up next season with a red Z. Should be a handful for Ollie and the rest of us. Go fast and go straight!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:17 AM
GrandSportC3
Team Owner

Received 83 Likes on 58 Posts
Cruise-In IV-V-VI-VII-VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03, '06, '17

Originally Posted by Nitrous Bob
And Oliviers multiple entries.
Might only run the '92 as I haven't found anybody to drive the '92 to the track.. I can't bring both cars to the track myself
I think that the chance in Sportsman is better than in Super Pro, so I'll very likely just run the '92 in Sportsman unless someone would volunteer to drive my '92 to the track so that I can drive the truck and trailer the '68...
Another option that I've been thinking of was to race the truck in Sportsman and the '68 in Super Pro.. However, I have never raced the truck, so I don't know how to stage it (deep or shallow) and 2 time runs just aren't enough to get it dialed in..

Get notified of new replies

To The Wally at Sunshine

Quick Reply: The Wally at Sunshine