Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Custom made nitrous/fuel lines available at ECS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,091 Likes on 659 Posts

Default Custom made nitrous/fuel lines available at ECS

For any of our fellow racers in need, we were fortunate enough to have Bob Harris of Harris Speed works as a friend and customer, so when he decided to retire from the Nitrous business he called us and asked if we were interested in purchasing his equipment and hose/fittings stock.

We have no intension of going into the nitrous/hose making business, we purchased the equipment for our fuel systems and custom in house work, but I have enough -3 threw -8 fittings and hose to last a life time. So if anyone needs custom length hose made shoot me a PM. I do intend on purchasing the dyes for making -10 threw -16 also, but I do not have that at the moment.

The hose is the tephlon lined hose, so it is good for any fuel usage, Q16-methanol etc, and wont emit fuel vapor smell threw the hose like std steel braid does.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Custom made nitrous/fuel lines available at ECS