Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Forced Inductions 85mm Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Nasty C6
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forced Inductions 85mm Turbo

I know this isn't the forsale/wanted section, but I figure maybe I could reach out to a larger audience by posting it here.

For sale is a "S85" with race covers from Forced Inductions. 85mm with divided T6 exhaust housing. Was spec'd to support 1000rwhp and spool as well as possible for stockish displacement (346-370). It has also been converted from the difficult to use "marmon flange" to a standard 4" V-band on the exhaust discharge.

It has an 85mm compressor wheel with Extended Tip Technology. 85mm exhaust wheel. Ceramic coated exhaust housing and powder coated compressor cover.

MORE INFO ON CUSTOM MOD's:
Exhaust housing discharge comes as a 5" Marmon flange which is very difficult to mount and takes up a ton of un-needed space in height. This exhaust housing was milled down and then TIG welded on a hot plate with a 4" V-band flange. It was milled so that the cast exhaust housing lined up perfectly with the ID of the discharge and the ID of the 4" V-band.

Here is a price break down of what kind of $$$ is in this bad boy:

Base turbo is a S85 with race covers $1699.
Powdercoating and ceramic coating $175.
Machine work and TIG welding on 4" V-band $240.
4.00" male v-band flange $35
Total of $2,150 invested.

Selling for $1,600 shipped to your door. Price shipped is to the lower 48 only. Paypal users include 4% fee. PM me with any questions.

Here are some before pictures (before the modifying was done to the exhaust housing discharge:

Here are some after pictures:

Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: Forced Inductions 85mm Turbo