Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

*FREE* Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator

Old 09-02-2013, 11:05 PM
McGurk
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *FREE* Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator

If anyone is interested in having a Dynamic Compression Ratio calculator then PM me with you e-mail address and I will send it to you. I developed it for my engine build and my use alone does not justify the time time spent on developing the calculator.

Unlike the online calculators mine accounts for the void between the piston and the cylinder wall above the top piston ring. The head gasket data can be entered as thickness and opening diameter or by the advertised volume. Either way it locks the opposing data fields. Once you have left a field or made the calculation then each of the data fields will auto clear if you want to change a value. Navigation can be done with the up&down arrow keys or the tab key. All values are considered to be positive with the exception of the two that are marked plus or minus. The calculation can be triggered by pressing the Enter key or clicking on the Calculate button.

McGurk

Last edited by McGurk; 09-02-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *FREE* Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator