Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

2001 with several codes

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Knebs99
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 with several codes

I apologize in advance for these questions. I've tried to read through several old posts but not sure of the answer yet.
My normal mechanic is a mobile mechanic and he doesn't have a jack to raise my car up correctly. My other mechanics have not really done a great job on this so far so I wanted to see what I could figure out.
First, I am not very mechanically inclined but I can do small repairs (thanks to Youtube).
Here is what I have: 2001 corvette convertible with 53,700 miles on it.
Codes: c1214h, c1226h, c1287h, and c1288h
Also: B0521H and B2265
The light comes on every day now after about 5-10 minutes of driving. I know it resets every time I turn the car on.

My gut tells me that it is a connection / grounding problem because of how many codes it's throwing. I'm not good enough to fix the ABS module so I do think I could take it off and send it out to ABSFIXER.com.
I can't raise my car, so it's going to be tough to check the connections. My mechanic said they are fine; but they screwed up 3 different things while replacing my sway arms.
Is that my best option?
Any help on this would be great. Thanks Andy
Old 09-01-2016, 02:17 PM
mr.beachcomber
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Recommend you re-post this in the C5 Tech forum. They should be able to answer your questions about trouble codes, likely solutions, and how to safely jack up your 2001 Vette.

Quick Reply: 2001 with several codes