F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

96' Formula Firebird with 24K miles for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:14 AM
MSD44
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 96' Formula Firebird with 24K miles for sale!

My buddy with whom I work with is having to sale his baby due to an expanding family, and asked me to post this here for him. He is selling his 96' Formula Firebird with only 24K miles. This is a beautiful car. He is asking $11,500.00 but the price is negotiable. If you have any questions, please post here or PM me. Thank you!!

History:
This is a rarely driven (only on weekends during the summer) Formula Firebird. This car has been in the southwest (Albuquerque, NM) its entire life, has never been in an accident and has always been garage kept. This car is in pristine condition!!!

Body:
This car is perfect! Original Hunter Green paint. There are no dents or dings or scratches, and no rust anywhere! Clean underbody and frame. This car has never been in an accident and is super clean. 5-spoke alloy wheels, and also comes with the convertible boot.

Interior:
Once again the cars interior is like the exterior perfect in everyway. Tan leather interior with no tears, rips or cracks! Anywhere!!! Audio controls in the steering wheel, power windows, power locks, remote entry, power top!

Drive train:
Corvette LT1 5.7-liter engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS brakes. This car runs perfect, shifts smooth and stops on a dime! This Formula has get up and go!!! The LT1 is awesome, especially with such low miles.

You will never find a nicer Formula Firebird, and with lower mileage (only 24K!!!). This car is pristine and perfect in everyway. It’s like driving a new 1996 Formula Firebird!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 11:18 AM
MSD44
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tt

Quick Reply: 96' Formula Firebird with 24K miles for sale!