F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1967 Camaro barn find for sale. SO CAL

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
s4dustin
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default 1967 Camaro barn find for sale. SO CAL

For Sale:

This is a 100% original unmodified/unmolested 1967 Camaro. Black Plate, registered Non Op. The car has a 327 with a 3 speed on the column. The car sat for 38 years, the first 5 of those outdoors, the remainder indoors. This car is a surviving STOCK car.

I replace all fluids, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, fluids, and she started right up. I replaced the radiator with an aluminum, but I still have the original. She runs and drives.

The Interior is in amazing unrestored condition. The body is straight. The only negative is that this car was a vinyl top car and when it was sitting outside, it rusted a bit. You will have to patch the roof. The floors are in great shape. All chrome is there, everything is there. Including owners manual and other service docs and GM material. This car is a real time capsule.

Why am I selling it: I don't want to, but I have 3 other projects going and I cannot keep her. I will tell you that this is an incredible base to a restored car. If you have restored cars you will know the value.

Please PM me if you have any questions or email me at dustin@connectedmediagroup.com

Gas log

For questions PM or email me at Dustin@connectedmediagroup.com
Asking $12,500 or best offer. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Quick Reply: 1967 Camaro barn find for sale. SO CAL