F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

FS: 1995 Pontiac Formula / Trans Am roller

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 02:05 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Pontiac Formula / Trans Am roller

After MUCH discussion with my wife, we have decided to part with MY 1995 Pontiac Formula / Trans Am. I am the original owner as I purchased this car in 1995 from Love Automall in Beaufort, South Carolina when I was stationed there in the Marine Corps. When I bought the car (brand new with 2 miles on it), it was a Formula. Several years later, I started a restore project on the car. Spent TONS of man hours and tons of money to get it current and updated. This project was cataloged on LS1Tech dot com.

Skip ahead by several years to current day. The car is still sitting in my garage. Several months back, I had an offer to sell the original LT1 350cid, 4L60E tranmission and the stock ECU to a buyer in Houston. Our daughter needed a lot of medical attention during her pregnancy back then so we were a bit strapped for cash to help her. We sold the above listed parts to the buyer from Houston.

The car is still in great shape with 9.5 out of 10 on the paint job, the interior has been fully reupholstered, the dash has been fully restored, upholstered and wrapped in matching grey leather, the seats also fully restored and reupholstered. All of this work was done by a local Fort Worth company called Teocals. The rear seat was deleted and the interior was insulated with fatmat sound damping material.

The car was going to be set up a daily driver and for the occasional 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile pass. However, day to day life got in the way. The car has a Wolfe Racecraft 6 point roll bar that was professionally powder coated by a company called Top Koat in Kennedale, Texas.

What does the car need? It needs an engine, trans, ECU, fuel lines and a gas tank. Even though it has the original wheels, new tires would also help as the tires currently on the car are 8-9 years old. Also, I left the car radio out since it was pretty much obsolete by today's standards. A little TLC and some elbow grease would pay HUGE dividends on the back end. Regrettably, it was a project that I just did not get a chance to finish. Now that our grandson is here, our focus has changed.

It would make an AWESOME father / son project car or a new swap over chassis for someone to might have wrecked their F-Body and needs a donor car. I really hate to see my baby go but my wife and I think it's for the best to see someone else get many years of pleasure from our unfinished project. Since we are not 100% out of the woods with the medical issues that face our grandson, we cannot accept any trades. Cash only. Although the car is a little dusty at the moment, here are pictures of it when we were restoring the car:

*** EDIT ***
We've had a few inquiries and after speaking with my wife, we've decided to let the car go at $3,100 dollars. If you've already got an engine / trans / ECU, this car is 99% road ready. Everything in pretty much brand new or has been replaced with new parts / new upholstery! Feel free to message me or schedule a time to see the car in person.

- officermartinez and wife (aka Mike and April)

Last edited by officermartinez; 07-11-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1995 Pontiac Formula / Trans Am roller