Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

SE MICH Baker's this Sunday...any C5 er's?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:06 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Default SE MICH Baker's this Sunday...any C5 er's?

I am planning to get my butt down there Sunday afternoon. Would like to see some C5 owners to compare mods and get some new ideas and contacts. Anyone still hangin' there on Sundays? Zack, I know it's way too far for you, so no need to reply!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 PM
96KICKS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 7-8 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

Come to Eddies on Saturday! Then, you'll get to see all of Zacks new mods!

Originally Posted by $$$frumnuttin'
I am planning to get my butt down there Sunday afternoon. Would like to see some C5 owners to compare mods and get some new ideas and contacts. Anyone still hangin' there on Sundays? Zack, I know it's way too far for you, so no need to reply!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:34 AM
YLWFVR75
Le Mans Master

Received 189 Likes on 91 Posts
SE Michigan Coordinator
CI 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'11,-'13-'14-'15
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by $$$frumnuttin'
Actually I'll be out in Tecumseh Ontario on Sunday! But inviting you to Eddies today might be too far for you as well
Old 07-09-2007, 12:52 PM
scottyo
Instructor

A bunch of us are usually there on Sunday's but tend to bring our old school cars rather than newer ones. Look for a red 71 Camaro SS 396 car. Maybe we'll see you there. A great showing of many, many awsome cars!
Old 07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Well, I made it to Baker's today. What a great turnout, and it was nice to see some of my ancient C5 Budds again! By ancient, I mean, haven't seen them in quite a while... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many cars! Only a few C5s and C6s...would be great if some of the eastsiders could make it next Sunday... Hey Zack, put together a caravan and come on out...you won't be disappointed
Old 08-07-2007, 10:21 PM
motown226
Heel & Toe

Hey guys (and gals), I live pretty close to Milford but haven't had the chance yet to get out to Baker's. What cross streets is it at, and what time on Sunday's do people typically get out there? I'd love to get out there one of these weeks to check out the cars (and maybe ask you other C5 owners out there some questions)!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 PM
PreferEuroRacing
Pro

It's on Milford Road right across from the entrance to Kensington. North of I-96 a couple of miles and south of the main town. Officially, it doesn't start until 2:00 and most cars arrive between 1:00 and 4:00. Plenty of parking in the main lot, the overflow lot and the "hill". Prizes are given out around 6:00.

Get notified of new replies

To SE MICH Baker's this Sunday...any C5 er's?

Quick Reply: SE MICH Baker's this Sunday...any C5 er's?