Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Chicagoland Cruises

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Daytona Rick
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Chicagoland Cruises

Are there any planned cruises, used to have them leaving Woodfield on Sunday mornings, to take back roads to various spots for late breakfasts or lunches. Who hosts them if still around?
Old 05-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Bimmervet
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by DaytonaRick
Are there any planned cruises, used to have them leaving Woodfield on Sunday mornings, to take back roads to various spots for late breakfasts or lunches. Who hosts them if still around?
There are several different groups that have cruises. Look on Facebook ,https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidwestCarShows/

Last edited by Bimmervet; 05-04-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:55 AM
punz
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 174 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15

Rick,
The club I'm in does a few cruises/day trips throughout the year. This Saturday they are meeting for breakfast and going to the 10th annual Route 66 Red Carpet Corridor Festival, between Joilet & Pontiac. June 4th a trip to the Wisconsin Automotive Museum, a trip to the June Sprints at Road America, another Oct 2nd. in Southern Wisconsin. details at northshorecorvetteclub.org You don't have to be a member to join in, just come on out and have some fun.

Last edited by punz; 05-05-2016 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:48 AM
Carvin
Melting Slicks

Received 526 Likes on 354 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16
Default Thx

Originally Posted by punz
Rick,
The club I'm in does a few cruises/day trips throughout the year. This Saturday they are meeting for breakfast and going to the 10th annual Route 66 Red Carpet Corridor Festival, between Joilet & Pontiac. June 4th a trip to the Wisconsin Automotive Museum, a trip to the June Sprints at Road America, another Oct 2nd. in Southern Wisconsin. details at northshorecorvetteclub.org You don't have to be a member to join in, just come on out and have some fun.
Good info, thanx Rick, I may join some of these.
Can't make this Sat tho.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Bimmervet
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by DaytonaRick
Hi Rick the Corvette Club I am in ( Northern Rays Ltd.) has several cruise events planned for this year. Fall Cruise and Wine tour to the Galena Territory, Fall Cruise to Starved Rock, Aug. Cruise to Road America ALMS Race. Some lunch cruise drive outs. Non members always welcome. June 5th we have the Cars Coffee for St. Jude in Oak Brook with a lunch cruise right after event. I post all the events on the clubs web site.
www.northernrayscorvetteclub.com
and we have our own Facebook page everything is listed under events
https://www.facebook.com/groups/109348086059/

Last edited by Bimmervet; 05-05-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Chicagoland Cruises

Quick Reply: Chicagoland Cruises