Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Anyone in STL with race ramps to help load a vette?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 02:56 PM
ss4luck
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Anyone in STL with race ramps to help load a vette?

I bought a vette and brought a trailer and a few boards down because my friend I was staying with said he had race ramps to help load my car with me and we go this morning to get them out of his garage and one is broken. So I'm stuck in STL with a truck and trailer and a lowered Z with no real easy way to get the car on the trailer.

If anyone sees this and can help can you shoot me a call/text? 517 581 3464. In gonna drive around and see if I can find a driveway with enough slope for now.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:19 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Describe how the one ramp is "broken". Race Ramps cannot be used as a bridge. The entire bottom surface must rest on the ground.

If the ramp is cracked in half you may be able to duct tape it together and get by with it for a few uses.

Originally Posted by ss4luck
I bought a vette and brought a trailer and a few boards down because my friend I was staying with said he had race ramps to help load my car with me and we go this morning to get them out of his garage and one is broken. So I'm stuck in STL with a truck and trailer and a lowered Z with no real easy way to get the car on the trailer.

If anyone sees this and can help can you shoot me a call/text? 517 581 3464. In gonna drive around and see if I can find a driveway with enough slope for now.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:52 PM
vettesmith02
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone in STL with race ramps to help load a vette?

Quick Reply: Anyone in STL with race ramps to help load a vette?