Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

A few nice gently used car covers (C2 & C6), Chicago area

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 12:34 PM
SupremeDeluxe
Safety Car

Received 849 Likes on 475 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

Default A few nice gently used car covers (C2 & C6), Chicago area

I seem to have accumulated a lot of indoor covers over the years for the various Corvettes I have owned. I only have my 63 now, so the following are up for sale. These are heavy and bulky, so shipping cost makes them less of a good buy for someone versus a local pickup. Here is what I have:

Item #1: C6 (base) coupe cover from California Car Cover, their PN 16603SF. It appears they don't make the same part number any more, this is their softest indoor cover with flannel lining on the inside. I used it one season, and it was on my 2013 coupe inside a Car Bag as well. Very clean, as new. Looks like the new version of this cover is $299 from California Car Cover. Has storage bag. I will ask $120 for local pick up in west suburbs.

SOLDItem #2: Beverly Hills Car Cover, also grey thick flannel lined for C2 coupe or convertible with left side mirror pocket. This is probably 15 years old but in great shape. Has some soiling in the location where the elastic at the bottom touches the outer sidewalls of the tires all winter (seems to happen to all of these over time). A trip to CD One Price cleaners would probably have this as new. I was using on my 67 435 until I sold it this spring, it's a nice cover. Asking $65 for this one, pick up in west suburbs.SOLD

SOLDItem #3: California Car Cover, seems almost identical to #2, thick flannel lined for C2 coupe or convertible with left side mirror pocket. This is probably 10 years old. Probably also could benefit from a trip to dry cleaners, but fine to use as-is. I was using on my 66 for the time I had it . Asking $75 for this one, pick up in west suburbs.SOLD

Please PM if you have interest, thanks for looking.

Last edited by SupremeDeluxe; 11-10-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Mossy66
Drifting

Received 92 Likes on 73 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

PM sent. Interested in the C2 covers.

Last edited by Mossy66; 11-06-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:54 AM
SupremeDeluxe
Safety Car

Received 849 Likes on 475 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist

C2 covers are sold (thanks Gerry). Still have the C6 cover

Get notified of new replies

To A few nice gently used car covers (C2 & C6), Chicago area

Quick Reply: A few nice gently used car covers (C2 & C6), Chicago area