Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Aussie Vet
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help

need help!
Can't post on any sites since yesterday, all of a sudden my computer will not let me access corvette forum. i can log in and the screen comes up with the thankyou for logging in and then directs to the site but once there it says i must log in. i am on my wifes computer now and it works fine, any ideas to what is wrong? i tried logging out on my wifes computer to reset the cookies, deleted all cookies on my computer, restart but same result as before.
thanks
Old 12-13-2006, 08:29 PM
MrWhan
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 3-4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by Aussie Vet
need help!
Can't post on any sites since yesterday, all of a sudden my computer will not let me access corvette forum. i can log in and the screen comes up with the thankyou for logging in and then directs to the site but once there it says i must log in. i am on my wifes computer now and it works fine, any ideas to what is wrong? i tried logging out on my wifes computer to reset the cookies, deleted all cookies on my computer, restart but same result as before.
thanks
Those were my best suggestions...clear internet files, clear cache from browser, then log out and back into the forum. The only other thing I can think of is to hit the refresh when it asks that to see if it will rewrite any cookie.

Quick Reply: Help