Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

"Corvette Forum" app?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Hud1086
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts
Default "Corvette Forum" app?

Anyone out there with some smartphone app-making skills who is interested in making an app for this forum? Or is there an app out there that my search didn't turn up?

E-mail notifications about new posts to subscriptions are good, but I'd imagine there are much better platforms out there for those of us who use a phone to visit the site the majority of the time.

Could probably raise some ad revenue to donate to a deserving charity as well. I'd be happy to manage the project if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thoughts from others or is this just me being a millennial? haha
Old 03-14-2017, 02:40 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, there's an app. Has been for years. CorvetteForum is part of Internet Brands' network.

Search for Garage Talk.

Originally Posted by Hud1086
Anyone out there with some smartphone app-making skills who is interested in making an app for this forum? Or is there an app out there that my search didn't turn up?

E-mail notifications about new posts to subscriptions are good, but I'd imagine there are much better platforms out there for those of us who use a phone to visit the site the majority of the time.

Could probably raise some ad revenue to donate to a deserving charity as well. I'd be happy to manage the project if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thoughts from others or is this just me being a millennial? haha

Quick Reply: "Corvette Forum" app?