Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Membership

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Godsvett
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Membership

How do. Even though I don't have my dream car yet, am thinking of becoming a paid member. How do I do this? Please don't laugh, I'm not very computer friendly. Thanks in advance and God bless.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:26 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 834 Likes on 594 Posts

Take a look at the top of the page - you'll see a bunch of links, and one of them is "Membership". Here's a link:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/payments.php

In there you can see the various levels of membership.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:28 PM
Larry/car
Race Director

Received 621 Likes on 423 Posts

Originally Posted by USmarinecorpsh32
How do. Even though I don't have my dream car yet, am thinking of becoming a paid member. How do I do this? Please don't laugh, I'm not very computer friendly. Thanks in advance and God bless.
Really no cost, you just sign up. Then log in on your screen name (screen name created when you signed up. Oh there also is a pass work.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Thunder22
Team Owner

Received 2,311 Likes on 1,456 Posts

Still don't understand paying for a web site where revenue is generated by ads and is owned by a corporation.

That's just my .02,
Old 06-17-2017, 07:43 PM
L8ter
Melting Slicks

Received 929 Likes on 522 Posts

Welcome aboard!
I was a paid member, but there was a glitch, after the first year and it was more of an aggravation to correct the problem, so I'm just a freebie guy now. I tried to be a supporter, what can I say?
Anyway, OP just hop in, hang on, have fun, and most important, don't worry!

Last edited by L8ter; 06-17-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:05 PM
mpuzach
Race Director

Received 1,190 Likes on 594 Posts

This forum is a great place to hang out, gain new friends, and learn new information, no question about it. The moderators here do an exemplary job keeping this a more enjoyable place for all of us. If they were on the receiving end of at least some of the subscription money I'd become a supporting member in a heartbeat. As long as all the money just goes to Internet Brands' bottom line, though, I won't be drinking the Kool-Aid.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:10 PM
MHE-Plex
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 137 Likes on 115 Posts

I get what Thunder22 is saying but I decided to pay since I've saved so much $ by reading posts on this forum. I saved thousands on the initial C7 purchase and hundreds by learning from others' experiences with everything from detailing products to mobile phone mounts. In addition to $, the time savings alone from the opinions and links to products and info is worth the price of membership in my case - not to mention the entertainment value from some of the occasional humorous replies!
Old 06-17-2017, 08:13 PM
MHE-Plex
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 137 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by MHE-Plex
I get what Thunder22 is saying but I decided to pay since I've saved so much $ by reading posts on this forum. I saved thousands on the initial C7 purchase and hundreds by learning from others' experiences with everything from detailing products to mobile phone mounts. In addition to $, the time savings alone from the opinions and links to products and info is worth the price of membership in my case - not to mention the entertainment value from some of the occasional humorous replies!
Hhmmmm,....I've learned good info from mpuzah in the last couple of years. Researching "Internet Brands" now... maybe I have been drinking the Kool-Aid LOL.

Get notified of new replies

To Membership

Quick Reply: Membership