Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Trader Rating System

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 05:22 AM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts
Default Trader Rating System

Are we ever going to have a trader rating system like LS1tech?
Old 06-19-2017, 10:11 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This has been raised a few times but Administration does not believe in the system.

Here's one of many links to prior discussions:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...p-protect.html

Although the aforementioned is years prior to your join date, I don't think the view has changed. There's a Feedback forum here that allows others to leave feedback on transactions:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-feedback-153/
Old 06-19-2017, 10:58 PM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts

From what I am reading it appears that the main issues with the system are the burdens placed on the team.

If you staff ever change your minds on the subject or it comes down to no one wanting to moderate that system I would be more than willing. I don't have a lot of things to do, keep odd hours, am here 7 days a week off an on each day, and wouldn't mind it if users here would benefit from it.

I personally find the tool very useful on say ls1tech where there are sooo many users you just never know. It shocks me with the amount of searching you must do to find previous transactions from users. I've also found that many people do not even know about the feedback section, much less post there when there is an issue. It would definitely help to shut down users who love to sell things that they know have issues. I have been a victim of this myself many times but only once here and it was questionable. In every case I spent quite a lot of time investigating the user's history.

Get notified of new replies

To Trader Rating System