Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Addy screw ups.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 02:21 PM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

Default Addy screw ups.....

been doing this for some time now, on FF OR Chrome, just did a delete and reinstall of FF, same thing.....no other forum does this....even with same software as here......

like right now, I go to make a post/reply and the parts/supply house addy's appear way too high on the screen landing on top of the smiley buttons to the right.....

right now the Corvette store column is in white print, barely visible, and then the top Lingenfelter black addy is top of the ventor tage, just below the beer toasting and cool glasses smilies, making the rest of them down that column unusable....

this is true only on the reply pages......
Old 06-25-2017, 05:19 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Please provide a screen capture showing the issue.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:57 AM
6spdC6
Team Owner

Location: Northern NYs Adirondack Mountains,http://www.visitsacandaga.com.
Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by mrvette
been doing this for some time now, on FF OR Chrome, just did a delete and reinstall of FF, same thing.....no other forum does this....even with same software as here......

like right now, I go to make a post/reply and the parts/supply house addy's appear way too high on the screen landing on top of the smiley buttons to the right.....

right now the Corvette store column is in white print, barely visible, and then the top Lingenfelter black addy is top of the ventor tage, just below the beer toasting and cool glasses smilies, making the rest of them down that column unusable....

this is true only on the reply pages....

Gene this happens to me also and only on this forum!, this ghosting/ interference started a couple days ago. I'm miles from being a geek, so I found a work around so that I can continue to use "smiles"

I just hit on the [more] button and do my smiles from there!
Old 06-27-2017, 12:45 PM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

All I can do is say that right now, the smilies are overlayed by white letters of the C forums list and on the right, the Threads has the word

Community off that header two red lines in middle of the smilies field, and then under the beer toast....the vendor list appears....

Sorry I can't figger out how to do a screen save.....age 73, too damn old for that ****....;-)

Last edited by mrvette; 06-27-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:27 PM
6spdC6
Team Owner

Location: Northern NYs Adirondack Mountains,http://www.visitsacandaga.com.
Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by mrvette
All I can do is say that right now, the smilies are overlayed by white letters of the C forums list and on the right, the Threads has the word

Community off that header two red lines in middle of the smilies field, and then under the beer toast....the vendor list appears....

Sorry I can't figger out how to do a screen save.....age 73, too damn old for that ****....;-)
Well I'm only 72 but I cannot do a Save. Like I said I have the same problem you do with the infiltration of the ads so I cheat and use the [more] button.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Corvette Kid
Large Impressive Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07

Same issue here also only on reply page, using Chrome.

Get notified of new replies

To Addy screw ups.....

Quick Reply: Addy screw ups.....