Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

C3 Tech/Performance Not Refreshing?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 02:16 PM
JoeMinnesota
Pro

Received 148 Likes on 128 Posts
Default C3 Tech/Performance Not Refreshing?

Hi... I spend a lot of time in C3 Tech/Performance and yesterday first noticed that, while threads will say that someone has commented TODAY, the last post I see is from 10/12 or another earlier date. It is as if the page/posts are not refreshing for me or I cannot see all of them. I do not see the same problem with the C3 General forum. Is this a problem on my end?

Thanks,
Joel (joeminnesota)
Old 10-17-2018, 02:28 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
Hi... I spend a lot of time in C3 Tech/Performance and yesterday first noticed that, while threads will say that someone has commented TODAY, the last post I see is from 10/12 or another earlier date. It is as if the page/posts are not refreshing for me or I cannot see all of them. I do not see the same problem with the C3 General forum. Is this a problem on my end?

Thanks,
Joel (joeminnesota)
In order to assist, we need more information. Please provide a link to a specific thread with the issue noting the last post you see and what the the index indicated.

A quick review, I don't see any issue. Also, you appear to be using Infinite scroll. Make sure you're not using any browser add-ons that might prevent the script from working properly.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:42 PM
JoeMinnesota
Pro

Here is an example - see the Rear Spring thread:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ar-spring.html

If I visit the link to this thread and scroll to the bottom, the last response I see is from 10/13/2018 at 5:02pm posted by 7T1vette. The C3 Tech landing page below shows there should be a response from Today at 7:56am.

I am using FireFox and never an issue until the past couple of days.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:53 PM
JoeMinnesota
Pro

I didn't even know what Infinite Scroll is, so looked it up. This issue just began, but apparently exists in FireFox only. I just opened CorvetteForum in Internet Explorer and (while sluggish) looks like all new threads and posts from today appear normally. Maybe I'll need to avoid FireFox for this site? I don't understand why it started now, but maybe after a recent update.

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To C3 Tech/Performance Not Refreshing?

Quick Reply: C3 Tech/Performance Not Refreshing?