Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Can’t respond to posts

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 09:20 AM
W27
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Can’t respond to posts

I’m fairly new here. I posted a thread for some help changing my suspension. People have responded to it, but when I try to post the answers to their questions it says my post must be approved by a moderator. It’s going on 12 hours now and nothing has been approved. My new shocks come today and I’m trying to get them installed. This is extremely frustrating. Please help
Old 10-24-2018, 09:54 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

CorvetteForum uses some resources to help control spam. Some content is more subject to getting flagged as possible spam requiring manual review and approval by staff. We can't disclose exactly what triggers the spam filter to flag content as spam, but know that using CorvetteForum for its intended purpose for a length of time makes the account less subject to getting flagged.

I've manually approved your post that you referenced.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:07 PM
W27
Instructor

Originally Posted by J T
CorvetteForum uses some resources to help control spam. Some content is more subject to getting flagged as possible spam requiring manual review and approval by staff. We can't disclose exactly what triggers the spam filter to flag content as spam, but know that using CorvetteForum for its intended purpose for a length of time makes the account less subject to getting flagged.

Great, thank you. I’m trying to be more active lol
Old 10-24-2018, 01:39 PM
W27
Instructor

Originally Posted by J T

I responded to questions asked and it’s still saying I need approval.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:04 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by W27

I responded to questions asked and it’s still saying I need approval.
This is normal. To clarify, this occurs mostly to new accounts with less activity and also factors in content submitted. Accounts with longer tenure and more activity are less impacted.

I've manually approved your previous post. Moderators check the queue logs to approve/deny posts that get flagged. As the staff is unpaid volunteers, sometimes there will be a delay.

Get notified of new replies

To Can’t respond to posts

Quick Reply: Can’t respond to posts