Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Security Alert !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 10:22 AM
78SA
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Security Alert !!!

Keep getting this on this forum only... ???
Old 11-02-2018, 03:09 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 78SA
Keep getting this on this forum only... ???
More details are required. Such as the specific message, where the message is coming from, and what security program you're using. There are no indications CorvetteForum is infected. Most of the time those errors are either from security software trying to tell the user how important it is so you keep paying for the subscription, a bad ad, or perhaps someone posted content from a server that is flagged.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:31 PM
78SA
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J T
More details are required. Such as the specific message, where the message is coming from, and what security program you're using. There are no indications CorvetteForum is infected. Most of the time those errors are either from security software trying to tell the user how important it is so you keep paying for the subscription, a bad ad, or perhaps someone posted content from a server that is flagged.
Good to know, might be my security software although never had that problem before here and haven't changed setting, also on a long thread sometimes I can't get to the end of it, when I scroll down it keeps bouncing back. Also locks up once and a while and have to shut down the site.

Get notified of new replies

To Security Alert !!!