Forum Website - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Forum Website

Old 11-30-2018, 10:08 AM
CaptainEgg
CF Member

Default Forum Website

Using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge, lately (last few days) when I try to log into the Forum it lets me get to title page but when I try to get to C1 forum I get a "Bad Response" message, after that I get that message even trying to go to home page. I have to got laptop with Internet explorer to get here. Anyone else ever have this problem?
Thanks
Old 11-30-2018, 12:56 PM
MelWff
CF Senior Member

I have Edge and Windows 10 copied and pasted the link from this page using Chrome, pasted it into Edge and the page came up with no issue. I also did a search using Edge for the Corvette Forum, found it and had no issues. Are you up-to-date with all Microsoft patches?

Last edited by MelWff; 11-30-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:54 PM
J T
Administrative Contributor

Originally Posted by CaptainEgg View Post
Using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge, lately (last few days) when I try to log into the Forum it lets me get to title page but when I try to get to C1 forum I get a "Bad Response" message, after that I get that message even trying to go to home page. I have to got laptop with Internet explorer to get here. Anyone else ever have this problem?
Thanks
Try deleting your browser's cookies. Note if you have CorvetteForum marked as a Favorite/Bookmark then you may need to make sure it doesn't save favorites data or the process won't work in this case.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:21 AM
CaptainEgg
CF Member

Deleting the cookies and data did it,
Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Forum Website

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: