In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Light the Night 2009, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 04:34 AM
SheDevll C6
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Light the Night 2009, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again! This year, the walk for the leukemia & lymphoma society is on October 3rd, 2009 in Staten Island. I am starting my fundraising early to try to reach my goal. Thanks to the donations from this site, I was able to reach my goal last year. My mother was overwhelmed with emotion when she heard what dedicated friends I have in the racing community.

I am open to any fundraising ideas. I would love if some shops or people who can put things up at their jobs can help me out and maybe put some posters up, or share the link. I would also love if people can join me and walk. I know there is a recession and people are short for cash. I'm not expecting people to donate, but I am hopeful that some will. Everyone knows someone affected by cancer. It's important that we work together for a cure.

The link: http://pages.lightthenight.org/nyc/StatenIs09/Slascalla

RIP Rosanne Scaramuzzo 3/1/58-1/6/09 and all others who have passed into heaven's gates after losing the battle with cancer.

Especially Ryan, our most recent loss. He, like my mother, and many other's, is truly heaven's gain. GodSpeed.